Forum Update

37 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

Ok, well maybe you are not cool enough :)   I will looking into it now.  But it should be there 

Ha, probably. I see all of the other widgets like latest topics, blog articles, etc. (and in Firebug, I can see it's just literally not there and not just hidden or bad css)

Same here, no luck with the app on andriod platform. However Jeff did mention on another post that he is working on it with the other developers.  we just have to be a bit patient and wait it out. Meanwhile checking and replying on the computer interface is all we can do at the moment.

• Like 1

I created another topic on their site to let them know.  I also sent a PM to the admins, so hopefully I will get some sort of resolution.  Right now the site is running on the latest updated version and their app is running on the latest version.  Not much more I can do until they tell me something to change or update their file.

Never sure on where to post this... or whom to email.

The link has been broken for months....

Hover over 'Lego Discounts' and click the Daily Deals (Members only forum) and you get... the following broken link.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.brickpicker.comhttp.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

(the walmart and target links are fine under the merchant discount pages)

easy fix though

Edited by thekragle

2 hours ago, thekragle said:

Never sure on where to post this... or whom to email.

The link has been broken for months....

Hover over 'Lego Discounts' and click the Daily Deals (Members only forum) and you get... the following broken link.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.brickpicker.comhttp.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

(the walmart and target links are fine under the merchant discount pages)

easy fix though

This is fixed

15 minutes ago, rcdb1984 said:

im just saying it takes a lot of click to get to my default stream. i was wondering if we could put that star back up top right like before

you can send a note to the forum developers.  There is already a huge thread on their forums that i started about this, but I highly doubt anything will be done about it.

3 hours ago, rcdb1984 said:

Can we get a fast button to get to our most recent activity stream instead of going through four clicks each time to get to preferred preferences 

Can you describe how you're getting there exactly?

For myself, I have the community.brickpicker.com link saved.  When that loads, I only have to click the "View New Content" button, and I've got the list of topics that have had new activity since I last logged in. 

I guess you could say it's two clicks, since I'm clicking on my saved link, and then clicking on "View New Content."

40 minutes ago, rcdb1984 said:

im just saying it takes a lot of click to get to my default stream. i was wondering if we could put that star back up top right like before

Just create a custom stream, change it to however filtering you want, and SAVE it as DEFAULT.  This custom stream will replace "View NEW Content" link on the top right

• Like 1

To illustrate:

1. Create custom stream

1.png.d77dbb440ef496420cbb111dd9ebaca1.p

2. Customize the filter to your heart content.  Do not forget to NAME and SAVE the new stream

2.thumb.png.760707558ca0e8c77c7919491816

3. Choose your new custom stream (the name should be displayed on top left).  To make this your default stream, click the grey circle on the right of the name/title.

3.thumb.png.638a316498eea6dad65bbcdadf56

4. Note when you click the circle it turns green.  Also note the name of your stream replaces "View New Content" on the upper right

4.thumb.png.b03e9d2905394647d5409d73810c

4 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Why should I limit my work of art ?

You're using work of art rather loosely...  or going for strong imaginative appeal? ;)

work of art
noun
  1. a creative product with strong imaginative or aesthetic appeal.