Lego's upcoming "big announcement" this weekend at NYCC

mfortunek

What will be the "big announcement" this weekend at NYCC?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Place your bets - will the announcement be a UCS Star Wars Hoth Echo base, the Ghostbusters HQ, or something else?

• UCS Hoth Echo Base
    • Ghostbusters HQ
    • Something else

Well, if the current The Force Awakens sets are all that gets released in the next several months, I will be shocked and disappointed.  The Nexo Knights guess is a solid one, but at some point there has to be bigger and better STAR WARS sets released....Right????  

• Like 2

Nexo Knights may not be the only reveal at the New York Comic Con. I mean after all the time and effort to setup a booth there to only show off one new item on the agenda seems a bit much. Still not like Star Wars has much left in its repertoire to reveal after so long except more of the same.

Did they really just create a castle/tank combo??? - A Tastle???

I know, isn't it just wild? B) Wish I came up with it.

I thought that the "BIG" thing probably is about Nexo Knights - not so thrilling... But since they've just released teasers so far and not many official information it was the best bet.

There has been plenty Star Wars going on lately. I'm still hoping for some news on Star Wars sets but then again I can understand if LEGO doesn't think of it as vital for their agenda.

I'm still happy to have finally seen some of the sets. The moving castle sadly doesn't look that great. Hoped for something more. I like how they made the torso of that one minifig bigger with the new element though. Also I'm in for the Jestro minifig. The visors also look interesting for the castle theme.

... Like the Winter Soldier Promo that's being sold in some stores for 4,99$? (See the news section)

I've just had multiple NERDGASMS! seeing the newly revealed sets for 2016. Especially Star Wars was like: woah! THIS AND THAT AND THAT AND... okay not the droids... (but I'm even considering obi wan's star fighter... the battle packs are everything we all hoped for since... ever!

And what's up with these new MIXELS! so many awesome picks!

Special mention: LOKI and Iron Man available in a LEGO Junior edition!!! woah!