Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - November 2015

fuzzy_bricks

So anyone able to read all those dates?

train Oct 11 - Nov 13?

calendar Nov 15 - Dec 24

house Nov 27 - sold out

and im thinking double points on 21st and 22nd? or something else going on?

and sale items on blackfriday? or thanksgiving? or when ever LEGO Shop at Home cuts over? will there be sales on LEGO Shop at Home? 

and it seems LEGO has rescheduled black friday for saturday?  I mean I know they are tops of the toy world, but...

Edited by jay4e

Aren't they a little late with the shark mini-build? I mean Shark Week was about a month or so ago. It still is a nice brick-built model and the Gingerbread House although also small is very nice. Now if only LEGO would make it more appropriately sized for the Winter Village. That would be sweet.

I see what you did there.

Thanks. I feel so lazy. :mda:

Forgive me, but I thought someone posted in the forums earlier (and I can't find it) that Lego Shop at Home had a typo and that the double points were going to run till the 14th (not the 4th). So that the points did run until two days after the promo started?

Anyone else confirm, or did I just read incorrectly?

Forgive me, but I thought someone posted in the forums earlier (and I can't find it) that Lego Shop at Home had a typo and that the double points were going to run till the 14th (not the 4th). So that the points did run until two days after the promo started?

IIRC, a store stated that so at this point it would fall under "what I heard..."

• Like 2

It was me in the October offers thread:

I don't know if anyone else has heard this, but I was at my local LEGO store today and a long-time employee told me the double VIP dates printed on the October calendar were incorrect and the promo would be running from October 1-14.  This would be good news as it would overlap with the holiday train set which starts on October 13.  I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks.

• Like 1

When can we expect the holiday vignette sets to be available at SAH?

Thanksgiving Feast is popping up on eBay, which leads me to believe it's available now at some B&M stores.  When for SAH?  October 1?

And the two Christmas vignettes that were just announced: Winter Fun and Santa's Visit.  

When do the Christmas vignettes usually become available at SAH? November? December? First of the month? 

Thanks in advance for whomever knows how this usually goes.

When can we expect the holiday vignette sets to be available at SAH?

Thanksgiving Feast is popping up on eBay, which leads me to believe it's available now at some B&M stores.  When for SAH?  October 1?

And the two Christmas vignettes that were just announced: Winter Fun and Santa's Visit.  

When do the Christmas vignettes usually become available at SAH? November? December? First of the month? 

Thanks in advance for whomever knows how this usually goes.

Probably available online on the 1st. Yes, Thanksgiving Feast are available @ B&M's now.

• 1 month later...

November Store Calendar

http://minifigpriceguide.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/5559-NOV2015-Cal1.pdf

Gingerbread House (40139), will be available starting on November 27 with purchases of $99 or more.

November 15-December 24, you can get a free exclusive 2016 LEGO Wall Calendar with purchase of $75 or more.

On November 21, there are special holiday offers for LEGO VIP members at LEGO Stores.

Starting on November 27, there are doorbuster sales for that roll over to Black Friday weekend. (That'll be 50% off keychains then)