Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - November 2015

fuzzy_bricks

6 minutes ago, dcdfan said:

Wasn't SOH on last years list? Does someone have the list handy?

Yes, It was. I have been sure that SOH will be this year again on black friday list, since it is a horrible seller + probably will go to EOL.

Most of the black friday discounted sets are the sets, which are finishing that year, or are bad sellers.

Suprise is a mini cooper - probably it is not well selling... Ewok is expectable, since will go to EOL soon and has a big price. I have expected also Sandcrawler with its big price. Pirates ship is also a surprise - classic set, just after 1 year. Probably it is not selling as well as TLG expected - what they wanted, with such big price? I remember that the old version of Brick Bounty was cheaper (EUR 80 ?).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

and Sopwith Camel was the other one I missed. What the list showed us was slow selling sets at the time and a lot of them retired during or shortly after the promo. Same time around in 2015?

Or now evil Lego will reshuffle? The sets on sale will stay another year and the others will sneaky retire.

19 minutes ago, Crustybeaver said:

And unfortunately probably the Brick Bounty. I've been contemplating dumping the ones I bought, and with a heavy Brick Friday reduction we could see eBay flooded with these before long.

Thing is when they sell out will they come back. Bit of a 50-50 one that set at the moment IMV, good luck what you decide on.

this is EPIC FAIL !

5 % for orders over 125 eur ??? Its same like buying in October during double VIP points! And I have 10% in vip points regardless of the amount of the order!

Another 5% for 5 sets is NOTHING. Sydney opera is bad seller, they gave bigger discounts a year ago!

This is a result of the actual situation, when TLG is out of production capacity...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

http://shop.lego.com/en-DE/catalog/productListing.jsp?_requestid=4196485

5% off plus gingerbread house for BE, DE, FR plus a further 5% off if the order is over a certain amount.

Good game, good game. Bad luck for the rest.

I did order some exclusives. 

It seems you can get PS, PR, PC etc at 5% off plus the GH plus VIP points

That's a good price for these exclusives as I'm positive the GH should bring 25E.

happy shopping. Even though 15 to 20% on the bad selling items would've been more interesting.

Just reminder: the 5% discount is on all orders > 125E. Not just the promo ones...

5 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

Well... at least people do not spend all their money and hopefully look at our ebay listings instead.

The only one a bit interesting for me would be Ewok Village. 

Is that 5% and 5% and VIP and GH?

I thought just 5% like all the other orders?

Surely I've misunderstood the promotion. Please test it yourselves.