Chicagoland Area Forum

comicblast

TRU in Deerfield has the new Movie sets grabbed Bennys psaceship and Emmets Construction mech.  Got bennys ship for 15% off and the mech for $23 out the door with some coupons, still debating on the dropship, it looks like a fun build and has 8 figures.

Are there any people by the Michigan Ave Lego store?

TRU in Deerfield has the new Movie sets grabbed Bennys psaceship and Emmets Construction mech. Got bennys ship for 15% off and the mech for $23 out the door with some coupons, still debating on the dropship, it looks like a fun build and has 8 figures.

go back, you can get an even better deal on that Benny... 966661 $10 off $50, 966664 20% off, 966650 $10 off $50... They all stack! ? ends up being $63 or something

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I am (~30 minutes), but I haven't visited in forever because the parking is a nightmare. I'll try to head over there sometime on the CTA. Since it is in Watertower, sale items do move quickly, which is why I haven't made a huge effort to drop by. Next time I do, I'll be sure to leave an update here!

I work a few minutes away from Watertower, so during the week I pop in there a few times.  I have only stumbled onto a good deal a few times.  They blew out the Lennox Lion chariot things one day for 70/75% off, so I grabbed 2.

If you guys want any notifications for what they have there lmk and I can walk over during lunch.

• Like 2

I work a few minutes away from Watertower, so during the week I pop in there a few times.  I have only stumbled onto a good deal a few times.  They blew out the Lennox Lion chariot things one day for 70/75% off, so I grabbed 2.

If you guys want any notifications for what they have there lmk and I can walk over during lunch.

Sure, that would be great!! I've been trying to work a few LEGO-selling locations into my schedule, so I've been hitting a few Targets every so often to see if anything has changed. 

Where do the rest of you find and buy your sets from?

go back, you can get an even better deal on that Benny... 966661 $10 off $50, 966664 20% off, 966650 $10 off $50... They all stack! ends up being $63 or something

I am not quite sure what you are referencing with those numbers... Are those coupons that can be found somewhere?

Walmart, target, Lego store sometimes but better deal at discovery center with my 10% off.

Anyone know of any Lego haunted houses around at Lego stores? I'm looking to buy one this weekend. Schaumburg has no stock currently.

Walmart, target, Lego store sometimes but better deal at discovery center with my 10% off.

Anyone know of any Lego haunted houses around at Lego stores? I'm looking to buy one this weekend. Schaumburg has no stock currently.

nope... And tru clearanced them at 50% off tru price but I missed it... Just get one off targets website and use target card to get 5% off if u don't mind paying reg price

nope... And tru clearanced them at 50% off tru price but I missed it... Just get one off targets website and use target card to get 5% off if u don't mind paying reg price

When dis they do 50% off?