Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - June 2015

fuzzy_bricks

I saw the German store calendar for June some days ago and besides a free Friends Minigolf Polybag for purchases of 30 Euros or more (in Friends, Elves and Disney Princess iirc) there was nothing really worth mentioning inside. Any signs of the US calendar?

​The June 2015 Calendar has been in the main post of the Daily Deals for a few weeks now.

q21xq4e4tdlj.jpg

I don't really know superhero stuff, so can someone tell me what's so great about the Winter soldier? And since it's already been available in EU, has it been selling for a lot over there?

​He was a main character in the Captain America movie last year and they made no sets to go with that movie. It seems like the customs and knock offs were selling really well. The ones that were being sold on Ebay were pricy for a little while.

Basically, it's a somewhat popular character that will be in more upcoming Marvel films and the ball got dropped on getting it out while there was a movie to support it. For people like me, this is a character that has been wanted since before the last Captain AMerica movie was released.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There is a sale at lego LEGO Shop at Home overhere in the Netherlands,i suppose this is also in other countrys. Am not sure for how long the sale has been going on and if this sale is a regular event. I only came out of my dark ages ~ 6 months ago.

It does seem to have a few very good deals on some interesting sets. If I knew they would have a sale I would have waited with buying some sets,but as I am not an investor this is not a big deal.

• 3 weeks later...