Shop at Home Store Calendar and offers - June 2015

fuzzy_bricks

I'm glad to see that Winter Soldier is getting a U.S. release, but why wasn't this available when the Helicarrier came out?  The Bat-Pod drawing stinks since I would like to purchase that set outright at a reasonable price.  Perhaps someone will post the instructions and I can bricklink it, but I'm not sure how readily available some of those pieces and the tires are.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be honest i was really dissappointed that the tumbler didnt have an option for this to 'pop-out' of it. Now i'm dissappointed i won't be getting one anyway :)

750 copies? Not likely.

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 2

Wait, so the new star wars sets are coming out in June? I thought they wouldn't be released until August.

​I think it's always been June.  That's what they said at Toy Fair from what I can recall.  Then there is a few month respite until the rumored September 9th when the first wave of Episode 7 sets get released.

Edited by fossilrock

​I think it's always been June.  That's what they said at Toy Fair from what I can recall.  Then there is a few month respite until the rumored September 9th when the first wave of Episode 7 sets get released.

​I know last year the second wave of sets was released in August. Brickset shows August as the release date for 2013's second wave as well, though I really don't remember. My son's birthday is the first week of August so I'm thrilled the sets will be out earlier, gives me a chance to work some deals for the new sets. Last year I had to pay full price for the very much overpriced MTT.

Wait, so the new star wars sets are coming out in June? I thought they wouldn't be released until August.

​There are SW sets coming out in June, but not the Episode 7 sets.  The Throne Room, Imperial Shuttle, and Rebels Assault Transport are coming out in June.  I can confirm from seeing the displays at SW Celebration.  They were all labeled with signs saying "available in June"

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...