75095 - UCS: TIE Fighter

NZ-EUG

3 hours ago, Haay said:

Right! The best price I've seen it sold for here (in The Netherlands) was through TRU.nl at 15% discount from German price. Dutch RRP is €230 while German RRP is €200. So at 15% discount from German RRP it came down to €170 which brickwatch.net also lists as the lowest price it was ever sold for in The Netherlands:

UCS TIE.png

The Dutch toy-stores chain Intertoys even dares to sell it at retail for an outrageous €270 !

Intertoys doesn't sell it at that price point. They just have it listed for that amount

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dr. Brick said:

Intertoys doesn't sell it at that price point. They just have it listed for that amount

Ha ha ha, you're underestimating the power of the Dark Side. :P Or rather, the stupidity of the ignorant buyers who simply go to intertoys.nl, click on Lego, click on Star Wars, click on "sort price from high to low" and see: 

Intertoys.png

And they think: Wow, that looks cool and it's Internet only so it must be special!

If it didn't sell for that price, Intertoys wouldn't list it for that price. There are always suckers who don't see further than the end of their noses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haay said:

Ha ha ha, you're underestimating the power of the Dark Side. :P Or rather, the stupidity of the ignorant buyers who simply go to intertoys.nl, click on Lego, click on Star Wars, click on "sort price from high to low" and see: 

Intertoys.png

And they think: Wow, that looks cool and it's Internet only so it must be special!

If it didn't sell for that price, Intertoys wouldn't list it for that price. There are always suckers who don't see further than the end of their noses.

Be happy these people still exist!

• Like 4

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:37 PM, dcdfan said:

I know this set sucks but why wouldn't they get a proper stock level yet. Seems odd.

It was "only 1 left" last night, stocked by the-reseller-who-shall-not-be-named, for a "reduced price" of $299.95. So WM must have found 2 stuck behind a freezer somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Where and when?

Not aure about the £140 price, but you could of did flubit on toys r us when they had it in stock for delivery. If I remember correctly flubit took £15 off so you were paying £154.99

You can get for £159.99 right now using £10 off lego coupon from lego

Not great discounts but that's all the times I've seen it for less than rrp 

On 24/09/2016 at 1:22 PM, Mhd747 said:

Not aure about the £140 price, but you could of did flubit on toys r us when they had it in stock for delivery. If I remember correctly flubit took £15 off so you were paying £154.99

You can get for £159.99 right now using £10 off lego coupon from lego

Not great discounts but that's all the times I've seen it for less than rrp 

The £10 offer is still on plus there is triple points which sweetens the deal.

• 1 month later...
On 01/12/2016 at 1:07 AM, blocp13 said:

also ordered this on blk friday, hasn't arrived yet, think it's going to be my christmas build this year and i'm really looking forward to it, seen it at a lego store and thought it looked great.

Mine arrived on Friday!  Going to start building this evening.

8 minutes ago, Ciaraf76 said:

Mine arrived on Friday!  Going to start building this evening.

cool enjoy.

mine also arrived friday, probably would have dived straight in, but family and I spent yesterday building a few winter sets. HWT and SW. so christmas day it will be, if I get time after helping my youngest build all his JW sets.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Is 159,99 a fine price or should i wait for even more discount later this year?

Iam not sure how long this set gonna be avalible.

Depends. If you want to get only one or two I would wait for a better discount at Kaufhof or something. If you want more then sure, I'd pick them up at that price. TRU does -20% about once a month, so you have plenty of time left.