Boscov

Bold-Arrow

5 of 6 Benny's arrived in 3 shipments. The 6th set is due tomorrow. Each of the 3 boxes were packed very differently from the other in-terms of box and packing materials used.

2 boxes are excellent. Shipped together.

1 is average. Shipped itself.

2 are crushed 1 of which has a hole. Shipped together.

5 of 6 Benny's arrived in 3 shipments. The 6th set is due tomorrow. Each of the 3 boxes were packed very differently from the other in-terms of box and packing materials used.

There packing was very interesting.  The box was a good quality large square box with lots and lots of clear plastic shirt bags.  Somehow the boxes were all mint.  I think they just pack with what they have around at the store level as they are coming from various locations.  I filled an entire trash bag with there plastic shirt bags.

There packing was very interesting. The box was a good quality large square box with lots and lots of clear plastic shirt bags. Somehow the boxes were all mint. I think they just pack with what they have around at the store level as they are coming from various locations. I filled an entire trash bag with there plastic shirt bags.

Interesting. My order was packed with t-shirts, not in bags.

• Like 1

There packing was very interesting.  The box was a good quality large square box with lots and lots of clear plastic shirt bags.  Somehow the boxes were all mint.  I think they just pack with what they have around at the store level as they are coming from various locations.  I filled an entire trash bag with there plastic shirt bags.

My packing was brown shipping paper, thicker than what Amazon uses.

received first wave of orders .

apparently, packaging; choice of boxes totally varies (as expected since they were shipped from different stores). looks like smaller sets were packaged better. larger sets are mostly damaged in the corner (since there were not much fillers in some) while some were full of plastic shirt bags :) ...

one thing i would say is "watch the seal". there were few

benny's ship

cantina

milano space ship

they definitely had the seal opened and reapplied. all the contents were accurate and weight correct.

all in all (little disappointed so far; due to number of larger set that are damaged). Yes i am very picky about the condition of boxes. { but again i would say they did better job than "thinkgeek" dudes }

FWIW, my Boscov's order was beautifully packaged.  4x Rapunzel Tower, was paired 2x in store shopping bags taped closed, both bags wrapped in bubble, with a 1" bed of peanuts in the bottom of the box.  Seriously, I think they spent about 15 minutes packing my order.

I received my two Boscov orders earlier this week. One shipment was decent and the other was poor - some items were okay but the others were squished (think accordion). They offered me a 10% discount (which I declined given the condition of the items). The return process was strange. Apparently I have to reship the item to them (they are paying for this). The strange part is that I have to pay full price to re-order the items that were damaged. They are apparently going to price adjust after (at some unknown point). They said there was no way to avoid paying for this item twice without risking not getting the items (depending on whether they had stock).

my final benny set arrived last week. the lego box is perfect.  unlike the other 5, this one was packed with about 25 empty heavy duty plastic bags for protection.  might have been shirt bags.  whatever, it worked.

so the finally tally is 3 excellent boxes, 1 avg, and 2 crushed out of 6.

i did call their customer service dept today and provided feedback about the shipping.  I was given a fair credit for 2 of the 6 sets.  my suggestion is for people to provide boscov shipping feedback to help them improve in this area.

Got my order today. Well, all but one item, a b-wing. It was listed as invoiced, shipped, and on the packing list, so I contacted customer service by email. As for the rest of the order, most of my sets have slight creases, but nothing I would complain about.

Boscov's got back to me within 12 hours and said they were shipping the missing item immediately.

as of today, received entire orders from BOSCOV

only content of 2 packages were damaged.

rest are all good. mint sets. some of the items came in lego cases inside a different box. some sets were packages with multiple bubble wraps. over all its pretty good.

only bad is

a. 3 of the benny's ship has their seals slippages

b. 4 of the cantina are damaged

rest great.

if they have similar and/or better deals will definitely order from them again.