Boscov

Bold-Arrow

Since this is an unchartered territory for most of us, I am starting a new thread to keep everything organized and in one place.

Looks like different BPers are having different issues with their orders, feel free to post your experience here.

All my orders are marked as shipped at this point, but I didn't go crazy on Sunday

over to you

• Like 2

5 orders.  All but one item showing as shipped (one bike shop is still in 'ordered' state).  It looks like they are all shipping from different locations (one of the 5 orders does not have shipping info yet though).  They should arrive starting tomorrow through Friday.

I just checked one order for 2 bike shops.  The UPS info shows 9.7 pounds so that seems like it would be a box as the bike shops are ~3.75 pounds each.  Or that is a large bag with a lot of packing material.

Even the order that only shows 1 bike shop shipped the weight is 5.8 pounds.  So if the weights are correct these should arrive in shipping boxes.

Edited by tdw

Boscov's ships from their stores.  Their inventory management is not very good.  They do a pretty good job at packaging.  For bulk orders, they will charge you for shipping if it requires more than 1 store to fulfill the orders.  You can fly under the radar with multiple orders, but sometimes they catch it.  It's a pretty good source for really old stuff.  Earlier this year, I bought 11x Mr Potato Head anniversary editions for $10 and sold 'em quickly for $75.

I ordered about 40 sets total. Just got a phone call that a majority of them were cancelled and I ordered early, early, early. Many of my sets were still in stock as of yesterday. They also requested $25 and $40 additional shipping fees on the 2 different boxes they were going to ship out. I told them I would not be paying those fees under any circumstances. What a joke of a company. I guess lesson learned on this one.

looks like one has to order under certain quantity to get them to fulfilled. most of my orders that were cancelled, all had items quantity larger than 6. all in all 12 orders cancelled so far.

they must had issue with the inventory and hence they basically cancelled. 1 pissed off customer better than 10. looks like i fell on the wrong side of it :)

i see the emerald express back on their site :D they must have found some more ? or from the cancellation of my order :P

did anyone see any of sets listed below come back since last night?

Came back 1. LEGO

I missed out, can someone summarize the deal?

Lots of newer stuff, Star Wars, Artic Theme, Lego Movie sets, 20% off, then they had a 15% off coupon too for about ~32% off.  Free shipping too.

There is still some stuff to be had depending on what you want.  Check the DD thread for the code.

Edited by fuzzy_bricks
  • Like 1