Creator 2015

Alpinemaps

Just built first model of 31038, really enjoyed the building technique around the roof window area and set looks nice.  I don't have the mountain hut or beach house sets (yet) so I took a photo next to Toy & Grocery store for size comparison.  I actually think the Pencil Pot set would look really cool next to this house but mine is at work so cannot photo today.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by runormal
Add second photo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Quick question about time line for the larger Creator sets.

After reviewing availability for the larger Creator sets on Bricklink they seem to have a life span of about 1 year. (with some exceptions) Anyone have an idea how long the Mixer or Ferris Wheel will stick around? I anticipate the Mixer retiring this December and the Ferris Wheel in Dec 2016.

thoughts?

Quick question about time line for the larger Creator sets.

After reviewing availability for the larger Creator sets on Bricklink they seem to have a life span of about 1 year. (with some exceptions) Anyone have an idea how long the Mixer or Ferris Wheel will stick around? I anticipate the Mixer retiring this December and the Ferris Wheel in Dec 2016.

thoughts?

I would think Mixer would go summer 2016 & Ferris Wheel 2 years after life...

Would be fantastic if the agency was on the second floor, with a speakeasy/bar on the 1st, but I'm sure they won't do that.

I think you're right with the agency being on the second floor as for what may be on the first is anyone's guess. A barber shoppe perhaps.

So spill the beans on the 2016 set since you clearly both knew something! : )

• Like 2

Would be fantastic if the agency was on the second floor, with a speakeasy/bar on the 1st, but I'm sure they won't do that.

I think you're right with the agency being on the second floor as for what may be on the first is anyone's guess. A barber shoppe perhaps.

So spill the beans on the 2016 set since you clearly both knew something! : )

:blink: ....Okay, now that sort of accuracy from such a random 'guesstimate' is just creepy.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...