10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

I had a similar experience 5 or 6 years ago with the 10179 Falcon. I had 2 $400 Falcons sitting in my cart and I thought, "Boy, that is a lot of money, I have enough LEGO sets!" and didn't buy them. Fast forward 5 years and I kick myself everyday for not hitting that buy button.

I had a similar experience 5 or 6 years ago with the 10179 Falcon. I had 2 $400 Falcons sitting in my cart and I thought, "Boy, that is a lot of money, I have enough LEGO sets!" and didn't buy them. Fast forward 5 years and I kick myself everyday for not hitting that buy button.

Same with the Taj Mahal and Grand Carousel. Both were sitting in the basket and I decided not to spend anymore. Grrr....

Yay! I just won the last two eBay auctions on these bad boys! $630 shipped, each. That's 5 for me this week. =) ...Wish I had Mark's dough to buy all these up like he was doing with the crawlers.

somewhere emazers is shaking his fists in disgust for you not buying them at $399~ during the last 4 years. he only reminded us a couple times per year. 

beale-250x138.jpg

• Like 8

Didn't someone purchase a couple off of the Sears shopping network?  I saw them pop up this morning at 510 (marked down from 620).  But when I placed them in my basket, they were already gone.  Anyone BPers on the Sears sets?

I grabbed one off Sears at retail and one at $510. The retail one shipped and the other one came back as "out of inventory." Then the seller jacked the price and re-listed it at over $900. At least I got one. :)

• Like 1

received my stash of 10221. this time TRU surprised me. they all came in LEGO package. of course 2/box. all from 11/12. and i didn't bother checking the seal

the seal of 1 single looks like it 50R1. i would have preferred that they shipped my previous order :P like this as well...

post-4434-0-27767000-1409100501_thumb.jp

• Like 4

received my stash of 10221. this time TRU surprised me. they all came in LEGO package. of course 2/box. all from 11/12. and i didn't bother checking the seal

the seal of 1 single looks like it 50R1. i would have preferred that they shipped my previous order :P like this as well...

Wow thats nice. And half a room of storage.

• Like 1