Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

dont panic if you see this on your home page, its just the inform act

image.png.9f445012cd2693e5fb8bef0a22d5c51f.png

too late...*sigh*.  I first saw it on the app. and had to go to a desktop to get more info. Stupid Amazon just wants you to verify business info.

Edited by joch29
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Definite slow down of late but 150k is in home and garden not toys fyi

Well hopefully its better than that then, was holding them but saw the low rank and didnt want to get stuck with them 

Even Lego Jurassic Park T. rex breakout 76956 being in the 200k is crazy to me given its recent retirement.

Edited by AWES22

1 minute ago, AWES22 said:

Well hopefully its better than that then, was holding them but saw the low rank and didnt want to get stuck with them 

its doing fine. I sold 2 just today. And its still at 100+ a month which is 3+ a day. not too shabby given the price point and how overpriced it is.

I'd say main risk to this is a remake or the general amazon risk of shutdown. Otherwise its 250 Q4 easy iven the low amount of supply

On 5/5/2024 at 8:26 PM, Pseudoty said:

Amazon Japan had limit 30 for $224 

A friend just reached out to me about this. He claims there were over 1k or so available. 

Hope that wasnt true as that could definitely put a major damper on future growth. 

But it doesnt pass the smell test so not too worried.

Anyone else tired of these damn "Action required" emails for SSN emails.

My orders have been coming in like this for 2 weeks now and it is getting annoying. Every communication is Action required these days - be it compliance requirement, delivering too early etc etc

1 hour ago, vasp said:

Anyone else tired of these damn "Action required" emails for SSN emails.

My orders have been coming in like this for 2 weeks now and it is getting annoying. Every communication is Action required these days - be it compliance requirement, delivering too early etc etc

I've been ignoring them but just clicked since you posted.  All mine are old listings so I just deleted them.  Only one I will need eventually is the Haunted House.