Selling Lego on Amazon.com

Deeker

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

Explain this? Sending in ONE item and Amazon is asking for an inbound service fee so they can send it to the right state?!!

image.png.4f6870b387d38a2d19d9c0a7150f6432.png

this started a couple months ago, It's brutal, 

On 5/13/2024 at 9:14 PM, gmpirate said:

Looks like automatic FBM refunds as soon as they drop off the package now.

Generally orders over $100 don't auto refund, So you can hit with 19% restock fee and get the label cost back from the return.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone ever seen a GHOST SKU?

I had 21102 listed at 99.99. (Lowest was around $90+)

Had 2 sales for $79.99 last week. Wanted to up the price and look up 21102 and it shows the set price of 99.99 which didn't make sense. No business price is set and no amazon discount.

Finally thought about searching with SKU of sold item- but the SKU doesn't show up as an active SKU. Looked up all options like closed listings, suppressed listings, incomplete listings etc. The SKU doesn't show up.

Any ideas folks? Never ran into a situation like this before. I closed my store for the time being trying to figure this out. Product page was showing 7 more left in stock.

Wanted to post an update. A week after I opened a case for this issue got a response today.

SS states, "you can't see the SKU in your inventory but the SKU is active and product is available for sale. Please use inventory uploader with the SKU to change price or quantity"

This process worked. But SS fails to address the issue of SKU not appearing in my inventory. Mysterious amazon ways

18 minutes ago, vasp said:

Wanted to post an update. A week after I opened a case for this issue got a response today.

SS states, "you can't see the SKU in your inventory but the SKU is active and product is available for sale. Please use inventory uploader with the SKU to change price or quantity"

This process worked. But SS fails to address the issue of SKU not appearing in my inventory. Mysterious amazon ways

You have it in FBA?

really surprised they would not refresh the listing for you.

On 4/8/2024 at 4:00 PM, Tonka858 said:

I have submitted all of these,

After 2 hours on chat finally got a rep as a TEST to remove the "Discontinued by manufacturer" and what do you know it came back. 

there where going to work on more of the asins on the list and keep my case open.

Hopefully some of your lisitings come back

It has been 2 months, I am guessing these ASINs are not coming back.

Got an amazon FBA return sent to me today. Its not a set I ever sold. How can I lookup which order it was associated with? i see theres a sticker that says LPN but dont know where to find that. After I track it down, Assuming the value is lower than what I sold, do I have any recourse?

18 minutes ago, Bricklectic said:

Got an amazon FBA return sent to me today. Its not a set I ever sold. How can I lookup which order it was associated with? i see theres a sticker that says LPN but dont know where to find that. After I track it down, Assuming the value is lower than what I sold, do I have any recourse?

You should be able to search for that LPN in your return reports. Then once you do, open up the standard return dispute process, and attach pictures of the set you got, and what the set SHOULD be, and tell them that they sent back the wrong/incorrect set. I suspect you would get reimbursed.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Achilles said:

You should be able to search for that LPN in your return reports. Then once you do, open up the standard return dispute process, and attach pictures of the set you got, and what the set SHOULD be, and tell them that they sent back the wrong/incorrect set. I suspect you would get reimbursed.

Thank you! I was able to find the sold set. An Inquisitor Scythe. They returned a 31109 3 in 1 pirate ship.

image.thumb.png.64890254c664f080d46c06e94c2e0fc5.png

I suppose the value isnt too far off but can you clarify what the standard return dispute is? I never did one before...

1 hour ago, Bricklectic said:

Thank you! I was able to find the sold set. An Inquisitor Scythe. They returned a 31109 3 in 1 pirate ship.

image.thumb.png.64890254c664f080d46c06e94c2e0fc5.png

I suppose the value isnt too far off but can you clarify what the standard return dispute is? I never did one before...

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/abuse-submission/form/buyer-abuse-refund

Go there, fill out the form, wait and pray. ;) They will probably ask for photos, so have those ready.

• Like 1

In order to get paid, You will need several images , A picture of the return shipping label, The packing slip, Image of the actual item, LPN sticker. 

explain you got the wrong item, Hope the person is smart and does not ask you for images of the actual product in the box, If they do you have  2 choices, go a head and open it or second, If you have a bulk bin of loose lego drop a bunch next to the box and use that.

After you get paid, List the other lego and double dip..

I have never not been paid, Even with the star wars gremlins that steal the figures.