Brickpicker Fantasy Football League

Yeah...I think I am okay. For whatever reason it says my device doesn't support adobe flash (i have an Ipad 2) But the app worked for the mock, and per some research online it should be good to go. You'll know something is wrong if the autodraft starts grabbing my second kicker in round 7 or something stupid like that.

If you are drafting your second kicker in round seven, then there is most certainly something wrong with your strategy. Two kickers in the top seven rounds? Good luck with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

If you are drafting your second kicker in round seven, then there is most certainly something wrong with your strategy. Two kickers in the top seven rounds? Good luck with that!

Well I did a one-team mock draft this morning, and my team was pretty kick-a$$.  So...just sayin. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Seattle is a scary place. 12th man gets to raise the championship flag tonight too, could get ugly early.

Thursday nights are notorious for poor offensive games as well, a lot of factors pointing towards a Seattle blowout.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Brickpicker mobile app

Edited by boxofcorey

Seattle is a scary place. 12th man gets to raise the championship flag tonight too, could get ugly early.

Thursday nights are notorious for poor offensive games as well, a lot of factors pointing towards a Seattle blowout.

I'll take the 5 1/2 points.

I'll take the 5 1/2 points.

Almost nailed the score. Wish I had the foresight to not play Eddie Lacy in my big money league, though. :sorry:

This is why I don't gamble any more...very much...ok, a little bit here and there. While I didn't think the Packers would win (see my previous post), I thought they would at least keep it close, which they did for the 1st half. Hats off to the defending champs, and congrats on your win. We'll get another crack at you in January, assuming they don't lose two starters per game to injury. It appears my Richard Rodgers experiment is over for the time being as well.

• 2 weeks later...

i'll trade you for him. to bad you won't take AP although they both have produced about the same so far...

Yeah, that situation is brutal from a fantasy perspective. The only reason I ranked McCoy ahead of AP was because it's a ppr league. As a Packer fan I have to admit I'm glad he's gone. He gashes us for 200 yards every time we play the Vikings. I'm sure he would have done it again this Thursday night since the Packers currently have the 32nd rated run defense.

• 2 months later...

Well, it's been a fun season, and championship week is finally here. Our first ever Brickpicker Fantasy Bowl will feature theplasticmanor vs ElGuapo. Playing for third place will be fatboycarney vs mikesellsbricks. 1st place gets $230, 2nd place $100, and 3rd place $30. Prize money will be sent via a paypal friends payment once week sixteen is finalized. Make sure to post a picture of the set you purchased with your winnings! Congrats to those who have made it this far, good luck in your final game, and thanks for the fun season! I'll run it again next year if we have enough interest.

• Like 1