Brickpicker Fantasy Football League

I think knowing sooner is better.  At least the first two rounds kind of get mapped out and go much faster.  You know, so we know which kicker to grab with our first picks.

However, to be fair, we should send out emails so hopefully everyone knows.

I also have my kicker lined up and am very excited to see which one I can grab in the first round! 

• Like 1

I think knowing sooner is better. At least the first two rounds kind of get mapped out and go much faster. You know, so we know which kicker to grab with our first picks.

However, to be fair, we should send out emails so hopefully everyone knows.

Agreed. I'll have them do it now then send out a league email as well as a post on here to cover all bases. I'm assuming everyone playing is following this thread and receiving notifications, but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Here is the order, randomly selected by yahoo. Remember, it's a snake draft, so the order reverses every other round.

1 the powder poofs

2 Green Bay Pickers

3 soaring 10227 bwings

4 the plastic manor

5 the lone rangers

6 studs out

7 manziels finger

8 hot cakes

9 808 brick layers

10 brick iron Canucks

11 kingdomofbricks

12 galaxy explorers

Mock away! The live draft is a little over 24 hours away! Good luck!

Agreed. I'll have them do it now then send out a league email as well as a post on here to cover all bases. I'm assuming everyone playing is following this thread and receiving notifications, but you never know.

League email has been sent via yahoo.

Here is the order, randomly selected by yahoo. Remember, it's a snake draft, so the order reverses every other round.

1 the powder poofs

2 Green Bay Pickers

3 soaring 10227 bwings

4 the plastic manor

5 the lone rangers

6 studs out

7 manziels finger

8 hot cakes

9 808 brick layers

10 brick iron Canucks

11 kingdomofbricks

12 galaxy explorers

Mock away! The live draft is a little over 24 hours away! Good luck!

Really!!!  Ughh...5th.  I meant to say that we should definitely WAIT.  And pick tomorrow before the draft :)

Yay! Last pick.

Auction drafts separate the men from the boys.

Agreed. The league I have been running up here in GB for 20 seasons now is an auction league. The first two seasons we ran a traditional draft. Once we switched we have never looked back. If you want a certain player, you can have him. Just depends on how much you want to pay.

Also, I hate picking high. I'd rather pick between 6-8 in a twelve team.

Agreed. The league I have been running up here in GB for 20 seasons now is an auction league. The first two seasons we ran a traditional draft. Once we switched we have never looked back. If you want a certain player, you can have him. Just depends on how much you want to pay.

Also, I hate picking high. I'd rather pick between 6-8 in a twelve team.

i'll trade ya my pick for your's then :)

are we having 15 rounds and not the usual 16?  maybe i read it wrong?

i'll trade ya my pick for your's then :)

are we having 15 rounds and not the usual 16? maybe i read it wrong?

15 rounds. Starting lineups are qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, te, flex (rb, wr, or te), k, defense, and 6 bench slots for whatever you wish to draft. That's 15 players.

15 rounds. Starting lineups are qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, te, flex (rb, wr, or te), k, defense, and 6 bench slots for whatever you wish to draft. That's 15 players.

you sure it's not Starting lineups are qb, rb, rb, wr, wr, te, flex (rb, wr, or te), k, defense, and 7 bench slots for whatever you wish to draft.

:)

Ugg...just did a mock draft.  I HATE online drafting.  What do you say we just cruise over to my house around 4ish and we'll draft in person.  I'll get the pizza, beer and some juice boxes for hxckid88 and we'll get this done the right way!

On a serious note...I did the mock on my ipad with the yahoo app.  Is that the same set up as the actual draft will be?  Cuz on the mobil site it says that my system doesn't support adobe (when will Apple and Adobe learn to play nice together?)

Thanks!

Ugg...just did a mock draft. I HATE online drafting. What do you say we just cruise over to my house around 4ish and we'll draft in person. I'll get the pizza, beer and some juice boxes for hxckid88 and we'll get this done the right way!

On a serious note...I did the mock on my ipad with the yahoo app. Is that the same set up as the actual draft will be? Cuz on the mobil site it says that my system doesn't support adobe (when will Apple and Adobe learn to play nice together?)

Thanks!

I have been using my iPad for the mock drafts and it has been working fine. I haven't tried the mobile app yet.

I have been using my iPad for the mock drafts and it has been working fine. I haven't tried the mobile app yet.

Yeah...I think I am okay.  For whatever reason it says my device doesn't support adobe flash (i have an Ipad 2) But the app worked for the mock, and per some research online it should be good to go.  You'll know something is wrong if the autodraft starts grabbing my second kicker in round 7 or something stupid like that.