387 members have voted

1. 1. ignore.

• ignore
    • Ignore
  2. 2. Have you built 76023 The Tumbler?

• Yes
    • No

7 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

No, there's a different code for every manufacturing location, hence the letter on the seal

OK, yes, I understand the letter part of the code, and thanks for the guide.  I was thinking that all 76023 would be from the same place, but maybe not so.

27 minutes ago, rpaulson7 said:

Help needed!

I have this question from an interested buyer on Bricklink.  I'm at work, and cannot respond for a while.  Can anyone tell me?

I am interested in buying this set from your store. But I need to know where was this set(LEGO Superheroes 76023 The Tumbler) originally manufactured? Thanks!

I probably just need the info off the outer box.

Thanks in advance!

You don't have a field in your Excel inventory tracking sheet for seal code? Tsssss ... shame on you! ?

26 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Check the seal code, whatever the letter is, indicates the place of manufacture.

And what a weird request from the buyer.

Maybe they have a collecting fetish and they want a copy from each producing facility :)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Maybe they have a collecting fetish and they want a copy from each producing facility :)

Then put me onto this buyer, they can have an Irish Tumbler. Might look something like this 

Batmobile.jpg

No wait, that's the Bat Tractor, getting mixed up again.

Edited by Sprocket77
  • Like 4

Guest TabbyBoy

I've finally had an offer for my Tumbling Tumbler for RRP and I bit his hand off. What hope is there for othe Super Hero sets?

• 1 month later...

There will always be a corner of my loft for this one.

It's performance has been really disappointing so far, but it is such a exceptional set that you have to think it's day will eventually come.

There's some serious Batman vehicle overkill on the market at the moment, but ultimately, when all the Lego Batman sets eventually retire, the cream will surely rise to the top, and this is unquestionably the best Batman vehicle set money can buy.

Edited by wotguvnotmeguv
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, cory730 said:

Anyone else notice that Tumbler is now restricted on Amazon. I sold 4 in last couple weeks. Tried to send 2 more in and now restricted. Now im stuck with dozen. 

Tumbler is a scammer magnet. I have had to cancel two separate transactions today on ebay for tumblers. The box also seems a little more flimsy than most lego boxes so many probably arrive beat up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Tumbler is a scammer magnet. I have had to cancel two separate transactions today on ebay for tumblers. The box also seems a little more flimsy than most lego boxes so many probably arrive beat up. 

What do you mean by scammer magnet?

24 minutes ago, cory730 said:

Are you on the main listing. I guess i could list on alternate but its stupid to restrict to those who have sold already. 

I cant check right now. I would contact sellersupport saying that you're grandfathered in selling Toysblocks, but for some reason you are restricted from selling this set.