2015 - Set List

News from the Lego facebook page - "We have HUGE news coming your way! In 4 days time, we will be revealing something very exciting right here. Let the guessing game commence!"

Any ideas what this could be?

Probably the long awaited Game of Thrones UCS Series they have been talking about lately.

Even some pictures leaked as far as I know.

Okay no just kidding :-P

But as always it might not be that great :-( Probably the Bionicles...

As far as I am concerned I'm looking forward to the new Star Wars sets especially the shadow troopers. The Stormtroopers will be new design but the rest of the set is kind of disappointing. I hoped for a bigger set.

The microfighters-series seems to be cute especially the AT-AT ^.^

The senate commandos look *** (the design could have been so cool... :-( )

I hoped for bigger sets though, I guess those will be revealed as USC then.

post-41741-0-31204800-1410795670_thumb.j

Edited by Locutus001

I'm still a little baffled as to why they want to interrupt the momentum of the Friends theme with introducing Elves, which looks like direct competition. Are they going after the fantasy/goth/D&D crowd with Elves?

There are only so many variations of Horse/stables type sets they can create for Friends line :P

They should have gotten together with Disney and called it TinkerBell line for more :money: Or, perhaps they already approached Disney with it and got rejected, and the prototypes became this line

Edited by Darth_Raichu

There are only so many variations of Horse/stables type sets they can create for Friends line :P

They should have gotten together with Disney and called it TinkerBell line for more :money: Or, perhaps they already approached Disney with it and got rejected, and the prototypes became this line

I'm just waiting for the Friends: Cheerleader Practice set and I hope the Elves theme doesn't take away the attention to get it done.

Awesome. Well it is official. My wallet will commit suicide January 1st of 2015. :suicide: There is a handful there I can pass but oh my geeze. So much stuff! Ninjago has gone the way of GI Joe from the look of those headgears for the new snake guys. I can even hear the call of "COBRA!!!!" in the background right now. Bayou badge coppers, hilarious. Nice to see the Elves theme turn out to be what I figured after someone pointed out the whole thing to me about pixies and whatnot.

Wow, the LEGO Elves box design is pure eye candy!

I'm thinking there might be some cartoons in the works!

Also very happy with the overall Friends line, hoping 41085 is the Vet Clinic so I can keep most of my 3188 Heartlake Vet for a little longer.

Confirmation of a second house, to go along with Olivia's, is also pretty sweet!