2015 - Set List

You bring up a good point.  Most of those aren't that.  Although, I'd argue that there is good potential in Elsa's castle, the Pirate ship, and the Supercars (if done right).

Sure, they sound like winners.  Lincoln Monument.  Jurassic Park.  Maybe a large car or two.  

I suspect that leakage is different for exclusives vs regular sets. Like someone has early access to kids catalog proof.

I guess the ordering form goes out this time of year for the LEGO Independent Retailers.  They cannot buy exclusives, so this list would make sense.  

I guess the ordering form goes out this time of year for the LEGO Independent Retailers.  They cannot buy exclusives, so this list would make sense.  

If it was an actual final list , then names would be more precise. Some sources mention "unknown". Or note how pirate ship does not have a name, even though the naming contest is over.

If it was an actual final list , then names would be more precise. Some sources mention "unknown". Or note how pirate ship does not have a name, even though the naming contest is over.

So it's probably some preliminary ordering list to give people an idea ahead of time what is being released.  

Looking forward to seeing that Supercars line, really hope they're proper models. Some people will want to collect them all with any luck.

Nothing else really grabs me to be honest. Hopefully there'll be some good exclusives coming up.

The Elvis line has some potential I suppose. Shakin' all ovahhh!

Looking forward to seeing that Supercars line, really hope they're proper models. Some people will want to collect them all with any luck.

Nothing else really grabs me to be honest. Hopefully there'll be some good exclusives coming up.

The Elvis line has some potential I suppose. Shakin' all ovahhh!

That's Elves (that is multiples of Elf creatures), not Elvis. Or Elf somehow makes you shake?

Someone pointed out how the singular of "elves" is "elf" and then added that an elf in olden tales of yore can be a pixie or fairy so this upcoming "Elves" theme with not much to go on aside from featuring minidolls and using colors same as the Friends line may simply very well be a fantasy/castle/magic extension of the well-established Friends line. This honestly makes more sense than anything else like a theme based around little gnomes or helpers of Santa or something. Get ready to see little Tinkerbells flying around.

Someone pointed out how the singular of "elves" is "elf" and then added that an elf in olden tales of yore can be a pixie or fairy so this upcoming "Elves" theme with not much to go on aside from featuring minidolls and using colors same as the Friends line may simply very well be a fantasy/castle/magic extension of the well-established Friends line. This honestly makes more sense than anything else like a theme based around little gnomes or helpers of Santa or something. Get ready to see little Tinkerbells flying around.

Some people somewhere suggested that it's nice move from TLC to reuse LOTR/Hobbit molds when license runs out. They'll just use different hair

So, you're saying the plural of milf is milves?  Interesting...

• Like 3

Will the new minifigure scale Minecraft sets be out before Christmas, or not until January 2015?  Are they semi-exclusive, like the current Minecraft sets?

They are supposed to be released later this year from what I heard. As for exclusivity, I have no idea. I honestly cannot see the entire theme being limited to just the Lego Stores & Shop-at-Home but then again Technic has been a Toys R Us limited theme and continues to be really for most.

They are supposed to be released later this year from what I heard. As for exclusivity, I have no idea. I honestly cannot see the entire theme being limited to just the Lego Stores & Shop-at-Home but then again Technic has been a Toys R Us limited theme and continues to be really for most.

It is very strange that the US is supposed to be the most free market of all and yet, LEGO limits their products there the most. Here you can find exclusives and especially Technic in every hole. Small electric appliances store selling TVs, fridges and some random stuff in small quantities like a few LEGO sets? Yeah, sure, they have an SSD. Makes sense. Outskirts very small (closet size LOL) toy shop, having HH and Sandcrawler? Yeah, totally normal.

These stores are not following retirement dates and are not stalked by resellers, most of them don't even have an internet presence. This is why I occasionally find long retired exclusives.

• 2 weeks later...