2015 - Set List

http://www.thebrickfan.com/new-lego-elves-line-coming-in-2015/

What?!?!....Elves?.......

The Naida's Spa Secret set sounds very intriguing.........

What a bizarre yet intriguing concept.

In regard to the overall topic, just go to The Brick Fan and browse the first couple pages because there are way too many lists and links to post here. Holy moly there is a lot of lists from Duplo to City. :swoon: Crud am I going to be busy. Ha.

Architecture - Lincoln Memorial and the Flatiron Building.  Yes!

Friends sets - notice a "repeat" of older sets; houses, beauty shops, vet clinics, etc.  If you've got the older stuff, you may want to unload now before the new stuff replaces it.

City - Snowplow.  Love it.

Creator - Grocery should be referring to the Toy & Grocery Store.

• Like 1

Since most Bionicles are pretty much worthless - I would say that shouldn't be a worry.

Lots of Bionicles were at one point in time worth several times MSRP.  The problem is there has been a slow price decline in the years since the theme was discontinued.  Bringing it back should be good for all the older sets.  This isn't like Star Wars where there's a chance Lego will remake a Bionicle set.  They've never done that before.  So I view it as positive.  Also, Bionicle had an awesome storyline the first time around.  I got into it just from researching the sets I was buying and selling.  Even just reading the wiki summaries online is fun.  It was the most complex kids' storyline I've ever read.

41062-- Disney Princess--Elsa's Sparkling Ice Palace.  This will be the biggest seller of the next decade.  You heard it here first :)

Oh wow. I now know which set I just _have_ to buy. Not for myself mind you, but for that special someone who cannot hum something else than <insert your favorite frozen song here> all day.

Oh wow. I now know which set I just _have_ to buy. Not for myself mind you, but for that special someone who cannot hum something else than <insert your favorite frozen song here> all day.

Yeah, first day of school for my 5 year old was shocking... Good thing we labeled our Frozen backpack. Of course someone else just had to have the one with lights...

I might become interested in collecting Racing line, depending on piece count... damn you Lego... need more RIs to build up capital for those....

Racing line could be very interesting - huge potential if they do it right like architecture - fancy boxes with nice, intricate display models!