6864 - The Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase

seaweedsm7

Guys any opinion for Lego 6864? For me its look cool any idea how will it perform in the future? Thanks

These Super Hero sets will probably all do well after EOL...this one included. The 6864 is a nice little set, but I would wait for a discount, then buy one. Some Batman sets really explode in value and others are just average gainers. The older Batman sets were just a touch better IMO.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I only have a couple of these stored away and does anyone know if this can pass through the entrance of 6860 batcave? I might get a few more to sell as a set if it does fit..

Yes, the batmobile fits through the door on the batcave great.  My son has a blast with both sets.  Actually, we've built every Batman set, except for the Funhouse Escape, which I have one set aside to build soon anyway.

Agreed on all points---I grabbed 4 at the target sale as well--and just got 6 more from walmart---plus 4 on the shelf from the WBshop deal a couple months ago.  Interesting phone call from walmart in India though.  Woman called me to tell me I made a mistake--and ordered 2 orders of 3 of the same toy.  I said--I know--I want 6.  She said--but there is a limit of 3 per order.  I said I know--that is why I made 2 orders.  She then asked me if I still wanted the 6 books with them.  I said obviously. She said thank you--and hung up.

Oh that reminds me---reall reason I am posting--get the bundle with the book/figure for an extra $4--or return the book in store-for ~$7 return--making the set--$32.

Agreed on all points---I grabbed 4 at the target sale as well--and just got 6 more from walmart---plus 4 on the shelf from the WBshop deal a couple months ago.  Interesting phone call from walmart in India though.  Woman called me to tell me I made a mistake--and ordered 2 orders of 3 of the same toy.  I said--I know--I want 6.  She said--but there is a limit of 3 per order.  I said I know--that is why I made 2 orders.  She then asked me if I still wanted the 6 books with them.  I said obviously. She said thank you--and hung up.

Oh that reminds me---reall reason I am posting--get the bundle with the book/figure for an extra $4--or return the book in store-for ~$7 return--making the set--$32.

Or sell the Batman figure for $7-$10 and keep the book, that is another option for a nice deal. :-)

I think the Batman mini from the book will fetch $20+ once it is out of circulation.  It already goes for $12 on eBay most days.  With a new line of Batman stuff coming out in 2014, there will be lots of new Lego Batman fans who will have missed their chance to get the Electro Suit Batman when it was available.  My advice is to grab a few now while they are dirt cheap with this bundle.