Daily Deals Coupon Trading

I have a BN membership but I don't get coupons. What am I doing wrong?  My account settings are set for them to send me promotions. I will take a 20% coupon if no one is going to use it. PM me please. Thanks. 

I actually called on this today and they are filing a ticket with the support group to "refresh the database" and she gave me a free 20% coupon.  I explained my wife who is not a member gets 15% but I don't get the 20% I should and I never get any... Yet I get the 20% coupons in the mail.  Hopefully you can have customer service fix.  Call back in a few weeks if you don't see it on the next wave after asking for the fix.

I actually called on this today and they are filing a ticket with the support group to "refresh the database" and she gave me a free 20% coupon. I explained my wife who is not a member gets 15% but I don't get the 20% I should and I never get any... Yet I get the 20% coupons in the mail. Hopefully you can have customer service fix. Call back in a few weeks if you don't see it on the next wave after asking for the fix.

Yeah, she gave me an online 20% code but I need one I can use in store. I will definitely be calling again when the next round goes out. I let her know is was displeased. Edited by jbacunn

I sent you a PM what is a book?

baldilocks thanks a lot.  Its not a big purchase but I am wanting to get the Disney Infinity 2.0 Strategy Guide for the new Marvel edition coming out Tuesday.  My son and I love to play it.  Book is like $25 at gamestop, $19 or so at Amazon and can be $15 with the coupon and free ship at BN.  Appreciate it a lot!

baldilocks thanks a lot.  Its not a big purchase but I am wanting to get the Disney Infinity 2.0 Strategy Guide for the new Marvel edition coming out Tuesday.  My son and I love to play it.  Book is like $25 at gamestop, $19 or so at Amazon and can be $15 with the coupon and free ship at BN.  Appreciate it a lot!

PS Since I work for a printing company a book is a bound manual with printed sheets between the outer cover that wraps around and glues to the cover. :)

I love to collect Books too. :)

• Like 1

I'd greatly appreciate a B&****** coupon of any type if someone has one spare?  :airkiss:

There are no regular coupons active at the moment. They "only" come about every 3-4 weeks, for a couple of days. There is 20% off with membership though this weekend. Not as good as the regular coupons though, but it depends on what and how much you buy.

• Like 1

Does anyone here have B&****** Membership? Is it worth is solely for purchasing Lego online? I'm based in Australia so won't get any in-store benefits.

I don't think that it is worth it just online. Yes, you get free shipping, but prices are MSRP at B&****** and you get those elsewhere too, with free shipping. The in-store discount is what you really want.