Daily Deals Coupon Trading

• 2 weeks later...

Have a tip on Target coupons. This is a gray area but my wife just got a Sea Cow for $219 and a Red wing for $174 from target.com. Here is the tip it is not instant.

A friend of mine got married a few months ago and afterwards Target sent him some 15% off coupons for anything left on his registry. He told me about it and on a whim I signed up for a registry added a few sets I wanted to it and forgot about it. After the set date I received a pack of 15% off coupons good in store for a day or online for a single purchase. Then shortly later I received a follow up pack of coupons. My wife being a little more creative set up a new registry and added stuff, turns out the coupons worked on the new registry just fine.  

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a new wave of Barnes and Noble coupons hitting this weekend.  That means a new wave of begging for your coupon!  Count me in, I'd love to get a few extras of either 15 or 20% off if you don't want to hassle with trying to use them.  PM me if you have an extra you won't be using, I am happy to make it worth your while hopefully!

I have several of the Han Solo free with any Star Wars purchase coupon at the Lego store.  Also have a bunch of the January free lego employee coupon (because I'm an idiot and forgot to use them).  Believe I ready somewhere that stores are still honoring it if they have the lego employee in stock.

Anyway, looking to trade one or both of these for a B&****** coupon this weekend if you aren't going to be using it.

I have several of the Han Solo free with any Star Wars purchase coupon at the Lego store. Also have a bunch of the January free lego employee coupon (because I'm an idiot and forgot to use them). Believe I ready somewhere that stores are still honoring it if they have the lego employee in stock.

Anyway, looking to trade one or both of these for a B&****** coupon this weekend if you aren't going to be using it.

Sent you a PM

(Sorry for the double post, it always happens)

• Like 1