Daily Deals Coupon Trading

Does anyone have any extra barnes and noble coupons multiple would be wonderful at 15%?  Would you be willing to click the get store coupon for me on them and PDF it and email me?The store I go to is extremely strict and will want me to not read them a code.  I have gotten into it with them over coupons before and do not want to ask them to type in a code.

I was hoping I could get some this way as I got two farnsworth with the 15% at $48 each including tax but would like to clean them out and they show more on hand.

I think they expire this weekend sometime?  Not in a rush.  Matter of fact these two BN's may end up having them at the next coupon.  They do not really seem to sell lego well at either store.  Would appreciate if you or someone has some but if not its not a big deal if it doesn't work out.  I am not sure how many both stores have left but both show pickup.

This posting won't apply until this fall or to anyone outside of the DMV area but my son's school sent home Kid's Stuff Coupon books a while ago and I didn't pay much attention. Come to find out they include a 10% any single City/Friends set at the Lego store in Annapolis or Arundel Mills. The books are $25 each, but also have a $5 off $20 coupon at TRU (1 per quarter) and a ton of other crap. Sports Authority, Macy's, Rita's massive amounts of coupons if that's your thing. The bonus is that 1/2 of the $25 sticker price goes to his school's PTA. So for those of you in the area who don't have access to these, let me know next fall and I can get as many as you want.

This posting won't apply until this fall or to anyone outside of the DMV area but my son's school sent home Kid's Stuff Coupon books a while ago and I didn't pay much attention. Come to find out they include a 10% any single City/Friends set at the Lego store in Annapolis or Arundel Mills. The books are $25 each, but also have a $5 off $20 coupon at TRU (1 per quarter) and a ton of other crap. Sports Authority, Macy's, Rita's massive amounts of coupons if that's your thing. The bonus is that 1/2 of the $25 sticker price goes to his school's PTA. So for those of you in the area who don't have access to these, let me know next fall and I can get as many as you want.

The bummer is last year they had a $20 off any $100 purchase coupon instead of the city/friends thing.  And yep, worked on exclusives.  Those were the days.

hmmm what if I actually am getting married in May? I was so focused on KitchenAid attachments that it never occurred to me to register for Lego sets...

It really works and the 5 coupons they send you are good for 3 months, each valid for one day of use, plus a single online purchase(after store use) I finally tested this and sure enough I used it at two stores on clearance items, added them to my registry in store while seeing what was on clearance. They scan the coupon ask for the registry number and it subtracts the applicable items. Then the extra with red card. They send the coupons out about a week after the set date. The coupons are not account specific, but the transaction has to be tied to a registry.    

TRU 5 Off 25 Coupon

For whatever reason, I am unable to find this coupon anywhere. Is this a mailed or emailed coupon? I have yet to receive any mailings from them so wondered if that takes time or if I just haven't signed up somewhere for them to mail me items.

Are you talking about the Lego promocode that's on the TRU website?

TRU 5 Off 25 Coupon

For whatever reason, I am unable to find this coupon anywhere.  Is this a mailed or emailed coupon? I have yet to receive any mailings from them so wondered if that takes time or if I just haven't signed up somewhere for them to mail me items.

Mailed to home, last coupon on page 27.  Valid 02/27 - 03/21.

TRU 5 Off 25 Coupon

For whatever reason, I am unable to find this coupon anywhere.  Is this a mailed or emailed coupon? I have yet to receive any mailings from them so wondered if that takes time or if I just haven't signed up somewhere for them to mail me items.

Save $5 on your LEGO construction purchase of $25 or more when you use promo code 971603 or 970299 at checkout!

Clippable coupon valid through 3/21/15