BRICKPICKER.COM in the USA TODAY!!!

Ed Mack

Maybe a few of you read the USA TODAY newspaper(about 3.2 million people do on a daily basis), but BRICKPICKER.COM has the "cover story" in the MONEY section of today's paper. We will have more information to follow, but this was one of the "behind the scenes" big deals I have been hinting at for awhile now. As soon as we get an online version, we will post it. Thanks...

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/money/personalfinance/2012/12/24/1789695/

Thanks for the video link. Jeff and I did not know this was going live on Christmas Eve. Eileen Blass did a great job with the video and photos and Matt Krantz did a great job with the article in the paper. As soon as we get a copy of the article to post on the site, we will.

Congrats!!! That is the best advertising that money CAN NOT buy. Hope you cleaned the proverbial house b/c we are about to get a lot more company here...

We are looking forward to see what kind of reaction we receive from the general public and from AFOLs out there. I know there are a lot of potential LEGO investors that might stimulate the secondary market. Then again, there is a faction of LEGO collectors who think we promote speculation, so they might not be happy with the extra publicity. Regardless, it is a very interesting time to be a LEGO investor. Matt Krantz, the USA TODAY Financial writer who wrote this article, said that we are "Ground Zero" for LEGO investing, which was a nice compliment. I hope the extra exposure brings a positive light to our site, our members and to LEGO bricks in general.

Ed I assume that is your house/basement in the video. It looks amazing man! It would be cool to have a thread here on brickpicker with pics and videos of people's collections and how they store their sets. How people store their sets has always been interesting to me and I love seeing different techniques of how Lego investors/collectors store and organize their sets (Mos's storage wars is a great example of this). If I could get my collection gathered and organized in one place in my house I would do so and snap some pics. How do you feel about a thread like this here on brickpicker?

Ed I assume that is your house/basement in the video. It looks amazing man! It would be cool to have a thread here on brickpicker with pics and videos of people's collections and how they store their sets. How people store their sets has always been interesting to me and I love seeing different techniques of how Lego investors/collectors store and organize their sets (Mos's storage wars is a great example of this). If I could get my collection gathered and organized in one place in my house I would do so and snap some pics. How do you feel about a thread like this here on brickpicker?

Feel free to start a thread about storage photos. People would learn a lot. That is my office and storage room at work. I have more sets at home, in cars and in the garage. LOL. I will post some more pictures of my storage room and office after you start the new thread. Thanks for the quality idea.

Congrat!!! I am so excited for this news that I told my wife immediately (she show little excitement, though, LOL) You guys are no doubt very intelligent to come up with the idea of building this website and make it so well. I found this website half year ago and that's how I start investing in LEGO. This is the website that I checked everyday and before making every purchase/sell. I really benefit from you two brothers and so many members from this website!

Congrat!!! I am so excited for this news that I told my wife immediately (she show little excitement, though, LOL)

You guys are no doubt very intelligent to come up with the idea of building this website and make it so well.

I found this website half year ago and that's how I start investing in LEGO.

This is the website that I checked everyday and before making every purchase/sell.

I feel I am part of the family to benefit from so many members from this website and I am so proud of you guys!

Thanks. I want members to think we are parts of a larger set. Oh boy...that was corny!