My article made the LEGO news feed on the site!

madaboutsesame

Just cruising BrickPicker news after a big day and what should I come across but an article about my upcoming holiday venture switch bricks - the article is "rebuilding the world brick by brick". Very cool to see my humble little article pop up internationally on the Brickpicker site ! While I don't do a lot of trading/investing in LEGO Switch Bricks is my way of enjoying my hobby and sharing it with others. If you're an aussie using this site, in South East Queensland and have Kiddies that love LEGO too check out the article :)

You should write an article for our site. Members love that sort of content.

We're in count down panic mode now with last minute prep on display MOCS, tweaking the minifig themed golf course obstacles, trying to think about all the things I have probable forgotten to organise etc but will definitely put something together for the flip side to show everyone - if all goes to plan I will only need to work for a week once a quarter and can justify playing with LEGO every week between and still cover the mortgage :) A slightly different take on LEGO investing I guess but hopefully equally as effective :)