May 15 VIP set?

Hmmm, maybe this May 15th promo isn't supposed to be available for Australia and Europe (their respective LEGO Shop at Home is essentially the same in all these countries, Lego is shipped from Europe to Aus and NZ, & 'Back in stock' dates are exactly the same).

Maybe this promo only just applies to US VIP members. Geee, either way I'm bummed too Mixer? I was expecting the last Microscale Minecraft or the rumoured new VDub. Its still saying available on June 1st here. Gonna buy it anyway. I'll give them till Sunday :(

Cmon Lego, we all wanted Ghostbusters early!! Ah! 

Fine, if you insist, I will wait until June 1.

Here's a rub, I will be traveling from June 4 until June 16. So if I order on the first it's either hope it ships really, really fast or that one of my neighbors remembers to grab the box so it doesn't sit on my porch for two weeks. Either way I don't get to build it until the middle of the month.

Here's a rub, I will be traveling from June 4 until June 16. So if I order on the first it's either hope it ships really, really fast or that one of my neighbors remembers to grab the box so it doesn't sit on my porch for two weeks. Either way I don't get to build it until the middle of the month.

You could upgrade the shipping... will cost ya, but hey!

I am torn. I really wanted to order the mixer if it was the early VIP release but I want the poly bag as well. I don't like how they have structured that....

Agreed. Most who want this set will probably also want the June promo. Sure you can always order something different in June for the polybag, but to me it doesn't make much sense to offer this early before said promo.

I am torn. I really wanted to order the mixer if it was the early VIP release but I want the poly bag as well. I don't like how they have structured that....

Just like the early VIP buyers of Palace Cinema didn't get the movie poster sticker. :( Guess I'm waiting 'til June as well.

I think this set's awesome though.

Just like the early VIP buyers of Palace Cinema didn't get the movie poster sticker. :( Guess I'm waiting 'til June as well.

This is the second time I've seen this comment about the movie sticker. This isn't the same. Palace Cinema was released March 1. The movie sticker sheet came out 6 months later. There was no movie promotion going on when the set first came out.

I don't understand that logic, it's the same as when people buy a videogame console day one and complain when months later it gets an expected price cut.

Haha, ouch! Maybe need to reschedule that traveling, eh? Nothing must stand in the way of building the Ecto-1! 

I had a good laugh when I googled "may 15th lego exclusive vip set".  Your Micheal Corleone and Migration's shifter are the top 2 google images for some reason. That ought to leave non brickpicker LEGO fans scratching their heads.

I wouldn't make so much fun of that. Remember Godfather part 3? Here is a fragment below:

MIGRATION

The Corleone

• Like 1

I don't understand that logic, it's the same as when people buy a videogame console day one and complain when months later it gets an expected price cut.

How does it not make sense? You can only get the movie sticker with the purchase of a Palace Cinema and we already bought one on day 1. So, in a way, that penalizes those early VIP buyers as they weren't sold separately.

How does it not make sense? You can only get the movie sticker with the purchase of a Palace Cinema and we already bought one on day 1. So, in a way, that penalizes those early VIP buyers as they weren't sold separately.

Anyone who bought the set from March through August missed out on the sticker because it didn't exist yet. Basically what you're saying is they never should have made it because the early adopters didn't get one.

Anyone who bought the set from March through August missed out on the sticker because it didn't exist yet. Basically what you're saying is they never should have made it because the early adopters didn't get one.

I understand what you're saying, and thankfully this polybag can be obtained with any $75 purchase. It just seemed wrong that the only way to obtain sticker was to buy a 2nd Palace. Steven's video game console analogy would be like buying a console on day 1 with no games and then finding out you can only get Mario Kart with a console bundle (thus never getting the game unless you buy a Wii a 2nd time). That would be ridiculous and I don't think that's even debatable, but I won't bother discussing this further.