May 15 VIP set?

The reason why I don't believe it's the Mixer is simply because of the polybag they created just for the set. Usually a set consides with the release of a polybag that is similar to it, this, mini Sopwith and regular sized, VW Mini and normal sized, ect. I believe it's going to be the Ecto-1, it doesn't make sense for LEGO to release a set early when they're going to have a polybag for it on it's official release.

But hey, who knows? It's just speculation and I could all be wrong.

• Like 1

Do you think Ecto-1, the Ghostbusters set is a good bet for a fast flip? I'm new to lego investing, and need to make some money now so I've got money to spend on "buy and hold" sets. I think this would be a set that sells out fast, and people would pay a premium to get their hands on it. Thoughts?

Guest TabbyBoy

When is the Mini Cooper coming out?

Probably once the VW Camper has gone.  I'm eager to see the Mini Cooper too, one of the great British classics.

Guest TabbyBoy

Do you think Ecto-1, the Ghostbusters set is a good bet for a fast flip? I'm new to lego investing, and need to make some money now so I've got money to spend on "buy and hold" sets. I think this would be a set that sells out fast, and people would pay a premium to get their hands on it. Thoughts?

If it's a near instant sell-out like the Mars Rover, there's big money to be made.  I'm simply buying as many as I can on the very first day.

Forgive me if I missed it in an earlier post but did we ever figure out what the early exclusive set will be today at midnight? I know we are all assuming it is the Fairground Mixer or ecto 1, my guess is the Mixer, but has anyone had actual confirmation that it is the Mixer?

I'm pretty sure it's the Mixer.

Forgive me if I missed it in an earlier post but did we ever figure out what the early exclusive set will be today at midnight? I know we are all assuming it is the Fairground Mixer or ecto 1, my guess is the Mixer, but has anyone had actual confirmation that it is the Mixer?

This guy above is pretty well connected, I trust what he says when he makes a statement like this.

• Like 1

I'm very new to this - could someone please fill me in?  (Sorry!  Feel like a complete newbie!   :sweat: )  How does this exclusive work?  (Where is it available, for how long and how much?)  And how do you quality to get it? 

If you are a VIP member already then you should see an email later tonight regarding the release of the May 15th exclusive release and you'll be able to order 1 or more after midnight.

If you are NOT a VIP member then go to LEGO.com and sign up ASAP!! Otherwise you will have to wait until June 1 and try to get one like the rest of the non-VIP unwashed.

So how long does it usually take to get your VIP card after you've signed up?  I signed up online back on March 1 when I ordered for a MM and I still haven't received my card yet.  Is this typical or should I call?  Also, do I still get the VIP points for orders I place between signing up and actually getting/registering my card?

Thanks!

So how long does it usually take to get your VIP card after you've signed up?  I signed up online back on March 1 when I ordered for a MM and I still haven't received my card yet.  Is this typical or should I call?  Also, do I still get the VIP points for orders I place between signing up and actually getting/registering my card?

Thanks!

Yes as long as you signed up you should be getting vip points even without the card, and the card should come soon, im assuming