May 15 VIP set?

As long as we don't end up with a situation like with the Rovers I am fine with it. I don't need to buy whatever it is in the next few hours, I can wait some days and sleep now. Unless of course this would mean to miss the opportunity to buy it at all, but that is quite unlikely. There is no set with announced that has a limited edition like the Rover, or did I miss something?

I also wonder why nobody really considers the Bike shop here. It is a new set, apparently already sold in some places, but not yet available from Lego itself. Maybe because this would not be considered to be "special" enough?

I called into the lego shop at home the other day and asked the lady about the exclusive set. She said they were not allowed to tell us, but I asked if I guess the set right, will you say yes or no. she agreed to this and so I guessed it would be the ecto-1 and she said no, but that I would be very excited about what was coming. I don't know if this means anything as it is a lego employee, but we shall see

No matter what set it is it will be available for a while because lego wouldn't sell all of the sets to only VIP members and not have any available fir general public for the actual release date.

This is what pretty much happened with the Simpsons set when it was released.

No matter what set it is it will be available for a while because lego wouldn't sell all of the sets to only VIP members and not have any available fir general public for the actual release date.

You may be right, but my first thought was yes, just like they spaced out the May 4th sets to let average end users to order them throughout the weekend (not),

They may have plenty in stores if they go to stores, but I am not so sure if they will at lego.com.

That said if it is the mixer, I am not ordering any...