Winner of the ReBrick "Name That Ship" Contest

TheOrcKing

Brick Bounty?  Really?  For one thing it's practically Brickbeard's Bounty.  I'm also not a fan of Lego being all meta and referencing "bricks" in names.  Black Seas Barracuda = awesome name.  Brickbeard's Bounty - kind of lame.  Brick Bounty?  :no:

It is a lame title (no offence to anyone intended), but if it looks good, that`s easily over looked. Honestly I`m just happy to be hearing news of more Pirate themed sets coming. Hopefully they do a more inventive job then the last wave a few years back. Those were decent sets, but the concept of each was fairly limited. An island, a raft, a more. POTC sets were more innovative. Would be nice to get some darker pirate sets as well, as opposed to bright colors and such, and for goodness sake! The ships need to be bigger! No more of this practically flat haul with over sized masts.  xD  Imperial Flagship was excellent (wish I bought one at the time). Guess we`ll see!

I thought it was particularly uninspiring myself but didn't wish to say anything until others chimed in. Even if Brickbeard's Bounty did not exist, this still is a mediocre excuse for a ship name. Heck, The Sea Cow sounds better and more original than this. Hmm, you know what; this gives me an idea to try something here. Stay tuned.... :shifty: