Building modulars - what order to build them in?

BuckeyeFanDan

I am about to embark on a massive building spree.....going to build 6 modular buildings - FB, GE, PS, TH, PC, PR

For those that have built all of these, what order would you suggest building them in?  I thought about just building them in the order they came out, but thought that maybe others have a better suggestion for the order in which to build these.

Thanks in advance for any advice for can provide! 

I have not built any of them although the Grand Emporium is probably the one I would want to the most.

Just mostly want to say you should build all 6 in a row and do a time lapse video. Would be sweet. And tiring.

Make a drinking game out of it, where you drink a beer/take a shot after every floor, this would add some entertainment value to the time lapse video.

I've built all of these (and Green Grocer). Green Grocer I bought after Fire Brigade, rest where in chronological order I think.

I don't really see how rearranging the order would add to the experience (or diminish it), but I do like the idea of building them all simultanously. That would be a challenge!

Somewhat offtopic: has anyone tried building them where you put the sidewalk bits on Lego City road baseplates? How would you deal with cornering?

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

I've built all of these (and Green Grocer). Green Grocer I bought after Fire Brigade, rest where in chronological order I think.

I don't really see how rearranging the order would add to the experience (or diminish it), but I do like the idea of building them all simultanously. That would be a challenge!

Somewhat offtopic: has anyone tried building them where you put the sidewalk bits on Lego City road baseplates? How would you deal with cornering?

I really want to do that, but the road baseplates would cost too much to justify doing it for me, but it sounds like a great idea.