Series 9 starting to appear in lego stores

stackables

I live near Legoland and they sell unopened boxes, for regular retail of 60x$2.99 ($179.40+tax at 7.75%, but 10% off for membership holders, so about $174 plus change final cost). Will try to see if they have any in stock when they open the park on Thursday. The park is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the off season. Miro

I live near Legoland and they sell unopened boxes, for regular retail of 60x$2.99 ($179.40+tax at 7.75%, but 10% off for membership holders, so about $174 plus change final cost).

Hmm interesting. LEGO supposedly is also releasing a box of 30, which includes just 1 full set and 14 extras. I work like 10 minutes from Legoland California so I can probably stop by to get some if they do sell it. Let me know what you find out. Thanks!

Hmm interesting. LEGO supposedly is also releasing a box of 30, which includes just 1 full set and 14 extras. I work like 10 minutes from Legoland California so I can probably stop by to get some if they do sell it. Let me know what you find out. Thanks!

I called today and they said that they won't be getting them at Legolabd until January. We might go tomorrow with the kids, so I'll make sure to ask again.

Miro