Minecraft available at US S@H

Brickarmor

I got a message they were in stock at Amazon, put one in my cart, went to check out and was told it was sold out. Couldn't put another one in my cart. I'll have to remember this, that it looks like Amazon gets a shipment about the same time as "LEGO Shop at Home".

And they are gone - Sold out again.

They also added the following:

PLEASE NOTE: Due to overwhelming demand of this product there is a strict limit of 1 per household. All orders that exceed this per household limit will be canceled without notification.

Did anyone try to order to different households? (in laws, brothers etc....)

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I think there is something odd going on now. Minecraft has been available for more than 24 hours on Lego's site. I think they have a lot more inventory in now! But the limit is still one per order. Walmart also has minecraft in stock at $34.99! I'm waiting for Amazon. ;-) Supply and demand! That increased inventory means it is likely the resale value, at least short term, will go down.

You know, I think there is something odd going on now. Minecraft has been available for more than 24 hours on Lego's site. I think they have a lot more inventory in now! But the limit is still one per order.

Supply and demand! That increased inventory means it is likely the resale value, at least short term, will go down.

Yeah I'm noticing this too. Lego definitely seems to have a greater inventory of this set this time around. Minecraft isn't going to be the easy quick high profit flip that it was before. However it still may be very profitable when it goes back out of stock, just not as profitable as before due to the lower demand. Time will tell.

Yeah I'm noticing this too. Lego definitely seems to have a greater inventory of this set this time around. Minecraft isn't going to be the easy quick high profit flip that it was before. However it still may be very profitable when it goes back out of stock, just not as profitable as before due to the lower demand. Time will tell.

This is a game...I have bought 4 or 5 over the past week or two, wondering if it will be the last chance to obtain one at cost. Maybe I am a sucker, but at $35 per, I'll take a chance.