Looking for Non US LEGO Online Retailers

One thing I would like to know is how often do many of you order from these online retailers?  While the info may be good for reference and I am fine with that, would members feel confident and comfortable ordering from them?  Would people order from Tesco online or John Lewis? Is that a big, common thing in the UK?  Same with a retailer like Intertoys, is that a sought after retailer that many of you purchase from on a regular basis or is it maybe just once?   

I am starting to get the information I need and responses from many of these retailers.  Some will be good to work with, some don't have any type of data feed, so then it becomes more time consuming, etc.  I just want to organize priorities if possible and then over time, continue to add retailers.

One thing I would like to know is how often do many of you order from these online retailers?

Regularly I buy on:

amazon.fr 40% (prices -25% RRP)

ubaldi.com 20% (sometimes prices even better than amazon)

pixmania.fr 10% (sometimes some good deals)

others (legoshop, ebay, retailers, etc.) 30%

Best deals on sales/discounts are on :

pixmania.fr 30% (big sales on january)

amazon.fr 30% (all year)

others 40%

One thing I would like to know is how often do many of you order from these online retailers?  While the info may be good for reference and I am fine with that, would members feel confident and comfortable ordering from them?  Would people order from Tesco online or John Lewis? Is that a big, common thing in the UK?

Hi, Just had a look through my Brickfolio as I enter where I bought each set.

I currently have 144 sets. After knocking out ones I've got for free or been given as gifts that leaves me with 100 (give or take)

22 from Smyths

12 from Amazon

8 from Asda

5 from Tesco

3 from Argos

15 from Ebay

15 from Lego

20 from multiple other sources.

Never bought from John Lewis but heard they are good, though could have easily bought half of my Amazon purchases from them.

I would recommend Smyths as their deals are often good and available. Never had a problem from them. They are also a Toy specific retailer (like ToysRus but much cheaper).

The rest are variable.

- Asda and Tesco are ok for occasional deals - most often when they're having a price war as they're the top 2 UK supermarkets - but sets are often delivered in just black plastic wrap, sometimes bubblewrapped too.

- Argos can often have good deals that are market leading but they don't last long so I've probably not been able to get a large percentage of the ones I've wanted. It's generally when they're clearing the stock for newer ones.

• 5 weeks later...

Netherlands:

Www.bartsmit.nl

Www.intertoys.nl

www.toysxl.nl

Www.bol.com/lego

Www.brickshop.nl

:) there are loads of smaller internet stores in holland/Netherlands purely for lego but these 5 are the main online ones. Not the cheapest ;)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

One thing I would like to know is how often do many of you order from these online retailers? While the info may be good for reference and I am fine with that, would members feel confident and comfortable ordering from them? Would people order from Tesco online or John Lewis? Is that a big, common thing in the UK? Same with a retailer like Intertoys, is that a sought after retailer that many of you purchase from on a regular basis or is it maybe just once?

I am starting to get the information I need and responses from many of these retailers. Some will be good to work with, some don't have any type of data feed, so then it becomes more time consuming, etc. I just want to organize priorities if possible and then over time, continue to add retailers.

Intertoys and Bart Smit (which are both owned by the Blokker corporation by the way) are basically the Dutch/northwestern Europe equivalent of Toys r Us. Most of the time they sell at or above Lego's RRP. So I don't order there often. However occasionally they have a good sale like last year in october they were selling modulars for

About 50% of those are currently cheapest at one of the European Amazons. Intertoys and Bart Smit are each good for less than a percent.

I ordered a sealed Simpsons minifig box from them last week. I felt pretty good about it, until I found out that they're selling the minifigs for

For Spain you can also add:

Carrefour.es (occasional 40% cashback to spend in store)

Argosonline.es

Elcorteingles.es (department store with occasional special offers)

Fnac.es

toysrus.es (typical sporadic discounts)

All sell at pretty much MSRP or above, Carrefour probably has the keenest pricing.All are reputable enough.