Looking for Non US LEGO Online Retailers

I have been working on adding more pricing/sale information from more retailers than we currently are displaying. I am looking to learn from our NON USA members where you look daily for LEGO deals.  While our site is still largely US based other regions have been growing nicely as well and we would like to try and provide more information for you as well.  Below are some of the shops I have been looking at for Australia.  Let me know if these sites are worth my time to work on, or do you not buy from them at all?  If you live in Canada, France, Italy, Spain, anywhere, let me know if there is a store/site/whatever that is worth reaching out to to get LEGO listings.  

Australia:

Big W

Toys R US

Target

Just For Bricks

Canada online retailers:

Toysrus.ca

Amazon.ca

Bestbuy.ca

Futureshop.ca (owned by best buy, most of the deals are identical)

Walmart.ca

That is all I can think of for Canadian online retailers. Target doesn't have an online presence. Only toysrus really carries exclusives, and they actually use Canadian MSRP for most of them.

Londondrugs is really overpriced so it is only an option for clearance deals. Loblaws has a really limited selection. Target is in store only.

Ex astris, scientia.

Canada online retailers:

Toysrus.ca

Amazon.ca

Bestbuy.ca

Futureshop.ca (owned by best buy, most of the deals are identical)

Walmart.ca

That is all I can think of for Canadian online retailers. Target doesn't have an online presence. Only toysrus really carries exclusives, and they actually use Canadian MSRP for most of them.

Londondrugs is really overpriced so it is only an option for clearance deals. Loblaws has a really limited selection. Target is in store only.

Ex astris, scientia.

There's also sears.ca, good when there's a sale or extra points promos, and chapters.indigo.ca (our version of Barnes and Noble)

intertoys.de

mytoys.de

bol.de

real.de are also worth checking out for deals.

galeria-kaufhof.de carries some exclusives and their deals are often stackable, at least online, with payback (multi-company rewards card) coupons. Last November they had 15% off any three or more toys and an additional 10% from the coupon, which made them one of the cheapest sources for exclusives over here.

From the Netherlands (generally more expensive):

bartsmit.com

intertoys.nl

toysxl.nl (sometimes they have "buy 2, get one free")

Thanks for a lot of these links.  I have been looking over them.  Are there any that people that know them would say to omit because they really don't offer deals all that often.  I want to make sure that there is actually a competition between some of these sites in the UK and Amazon.co.uk?  I don't want to list 10 UK sites if 98% of the time most are all at retail and Amazon matches them almost immediately if not.   

Same for the German sites.  Some look great, but does Intertoys truly provide good competition for Amazon.de?

Australia is a no brainer.  Most of those sites (target, kmart, big w) are great and there isn't much out there for them. Prices are just awful, wow...

France (non exhaustive list, only the best that I know) :

amazon.fr

ubaldi.com

pixmania.fr

These three are the best I know. There's also (fourth place) mytoys.fr (but it's a german website, items are sent from germany: mytoys.de )

If you want to have the french website that can compare with amazon.fr deals, then only keep pixmania.fr and ubaldi.com

Tesco, Asda, Smyths, Argos, John Lewis and Pixmania in the UK all have good sales at certain times although won't necessarily price match Amazon in every instance.

Tesco and Asda are large supermarkets and offer some decent sales.

Argos and Smyths today had Lord of the Rings sets at 50% off

John Lewis will quite often price match Amazon, plus will offer 10% days on exclusive sets

Pixmania a couple of months back were selling Sail Barges at 40% Sith Interceptors at 58% and Battle of Smallville at 40%.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Same for the German sites.  Some look great, but does Intertoys truly provide good competition for Amazon.de?

At intertoys it's usually MSRP, sometimes +~10%, but once in a while they have good deals, esp. on the larger Technic sets. Also in October/November they have 20% off everything (including discounted stuff) for about 3 weeks.

Same with real.de, mostly MSRP (but not higher), but some sweet deals (Destiny's Bounty 50% around the end of last year) and also 20% off LEGO a couple of times per year (for short periods only, but also in already discounted/clearance stuff).

Tesco, Asda, Smyths, Argos, John Lewis and Pixmania in the UK all have good sales at certain times although won't necessarily price match Amazon in every instance.

Tesco and Asda are large supermarkets and offer some decent sales.

Argos and Smyths today had Lord of the Rings sets at 50% off

John Lewis will quite often price match Amazon, plus will offer 10% days on exclusive sets

Pixmania a couple of months back were selling Sail Barges at 40% Sith Interceptors at 58% and Battle of Smallville at 40%.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Back up this statement for the UK.

These are the only stores in UK that I now keep in my bookmarks bar (except pixmania).

If it helps, Brickset.com feature discount price guides that include Amazon, Lego shop, Smyths, and Argos.

Australia is a no brainer.  Most of those sites (target, kmart, big w) are great and there isn't much out there for them. Prices are just awful, wow...

My thoughts exactly. I noticed that their prices are somewhat similar to buying each set from Amazon and having it shipped across the pond. It is ridiculous!

My thoughts exactly. I noticed that their prices are somewhat similar to buying each set from Amazon and having it shipped across the pond. It is ridiculous!

Often a lot less than local retail as well, especially if US Amazon is on sale.  It has it's downsides for sure, but one of the positives is that people can buy and import then flip locally for less than local retail and make a decent profit.

• Like 1

Another one for Australia is Shopforme. Every day they have a "blitz" on one set but they often have a few other sets at 20-30% off retail. It's not much compared to the US, but it's better than paying full retail! They also have free shipping if you spend $150.

What would be interesting to know is if for example the british retailers mentioned here do or do not ship to the european mainland. So also the mainland europeans can check their sales and order.

Yeah, especially since amazon.co.uk stopped offering free shipping as of today :(

What would be interesting to know is if for example the british retailers mentioned here do or do not ship to the european mainland. So also the mainland europeans can check their sales and order.

Is this unique for different items, or just overall for that store.

example:

Store A: Will ship to all of Europe

Store B: Only ships to UK residents

Store C: Ships globally

Is it just a notification that you want for this particular vendor that it will indeed ship to your region? Does anyone have this info or care to research this?