MAKE MONEY FROM MOCs!!!

The BrickPicker website is about LEGO 'investing' and collecting, but it is also about making MONEY from LEGO bricks. The LEGO CUUSOO Program enables the MOC(My Own Creation) Builder to submit their creations to LEGO, so that CUUSOO members can vote on them. Once a creation gets a certain amount of votes, it is then presented to LEGO itself for consideration of becoming an actual set. If it becomes an actual LEGO set, royalties are paid to the creator of the set.

The first CUUSOO creation that sold to the buying public was the 21100 SHINKAI 6500 SUBMARINE. The set was very well done and reminded me of an Ultimate Collector's Series Star Wars set. The set is very rare and it appears whatever listings remain, they are in $130+ range. I bought mine about a year ago for $85, so they have appreciated nicely.

The second CUUSOO set, 21101 HAYABUSA, was released in Japan today. Although not available in the USA and Europe, there are plenty of listings from Japanese EBAY sellers that will ship abroad. 21101 HAYABUSA EBAY LISTINGS... I also look for this set to appreciate nicley in the future.

The third LEGO CUSSOO set, 21102 MINECRAFT MICRO WORLD, will be released this summer.

So keep on making those MOCs and maybe one day you can present one to the CUUSOO membership for approval and get LEGO to make 'your' creation....and make a couple of bucks as an added bonus.

The BrickPicker website is about LEGO 'investing' and collecting, but it is also about making MONEY from LEGO bricks. The LEGO CUUSOO Program enables the MOC(My Own Creation) Builder to submit their creations to LEGO, so that CUUSOO members can vote on them. Once a creation gets a certain amount of votes, it is then presented to LEGO itself for consideration of becoming an actual set. If it becomes an actual LEGO set, royalties are paid to the creator of the set.

The first CUUSOO creation that sold to the buying public was the 21100 SHINKAI 6500 SUBMARINE. The set was very well done and reminded me of an Ultimate Collector's Series Star Wars set. The set is very rare and it appears whatever listings remain, they are in $130+ range. I bought mine about a year ago for $85, so they have appreciated nicely.

The second CUUSOO set, 21101 HAYABUSA, was released in Japan today. Although not available in the USA and Europe, there are plenty of listings from Japanese EBAY sellers that will ship abroad. 21101 HAYABUSA EBAY LISTINGS... I also look for this set to appreciate nicley in the future.

The third LEGO CUSSOO set, 21102 MINECRAFT MICRO WORLD, will be released this summer.

So keep on making those MOCs and maybe one day you can present one to the CUUSOO membership for approval and get LEGO to make 'your' creation....and make a couple of bucks as an added bonus.

Never knew this. Very interesting. Very creative sets by the MOCs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Without Instructions, I am like a fish out of water. Below is an example of my maximum creative ability. What do you think? Will LEGO want this masterpiece?

LOL, I have always been good with out instruction. I have looked at a many MOC Instructions sold on eBay and have been able to reproduce the build by only looking at the photos on eBay. If you are not that good at building with out Instructions I suggest taking a close look at some MOC's and using LDD ( LEGO digital designer to try and reproduce it. As most things are repetition is the key.