Lego is a tool of Satan, warns Polish Priest

kangotti

Sometimes I miss the days where Lego people all had that simple smiling face. Those were more civilized times... before the dark times... before the empire.

If you really think about what you just wrote, in the days of the basic mini figure, people used to care more about the bricks in a LEGO set. Now, they care more about what minifigures are in each set.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I'm still impressed not a single person died in the GIJOE cartoons when I was a kid.  The pilot or driver was always able to bail out before the missile arrived....fast sons of guns. 

What? Really?

On topic: compare Lego Chima vs Fabuland, nuff said.

Please someone write an extensive blog comparing Chima and Fabuland

Probably it wasn't the best example, but you have to admit that Lego took a new approach to the market, which is normal, it had to evolve for today's standards.

Wow, over 3 pages of comment's.  That blows my mind.

A lot of good discussion going on too.  

Thou some of you like to generalize people and put them in a box.

I try very hard to teach my girls not to generalize people, but to get to know them before making having an opinion about them.

Just because A person is (insert group here), does not mean they do or believe (insert activity here), and even if they do, so what. If you want to be there friend, then be true to yourself and be their friend.  Just don't force your opinion on them, and don't let them force their's on you.  Be true to yourself.

And yes I have bad grammar and spelling, I have dysgraphia, so deal with it, lol cause I have to too.  

Am I forcing you to deal with something, :shocked: (my bad) :shocked:

Lego considered a tool of Satan?

Anyone else notice the article used a Lego minifigure in front of a pile of old Mega Bloks? Well there's the problem; they're looking at the wrong brand for starters. Ha. Please, what a bunch of tripe on April 1st no less. This last bit here questions the sanity of anything the priest says honestly.

Father Kostrzewa's attack on Lego is not the first time he has accused toys of harbouring evil. Hello Kitty and My Little Pony have also come under his scrutiny, with the latter being described as a "carrier of death".

Wait, My Little Pony a "carrier of death"? ....Really? :logik: Maybe if I were to die from 'over cuteness'.

celestia_by_katiramoon-d5mpoyi.jpg

Then again with parts like this, perhaps there is something to his statement?

....Naw. He's just a fruitloop with probably too much internet time on his hands.

Don't you say anything bad about pony!!!!!

Now body put's Pony in the EVIL Corner!!!!!!

PONY LIFE, for Life!!!!!

Sorry, Had to put that there for my girls.  Cause they like My Little Ponies, Really they do, Ya I play with them because I want to hang with my girls, Really that Pony on my desk is theirs, Ya they left it there, really they a did, stop looking at me. moving on, nothing to see here. 

I agree somewhat, but also disagree somewhat. Sometimes parents should discipline their children and show they what's right and tell them what they did wrong. Other times, parents should just let it happen. Now if you don't want your kid to watch certain TV shows, play with certain toys, read certain books, ect, be a parent and take that away or don't buy them. What I mainly disagree with is that, while you may have been more quiet, some people are just naturally calm, happy, angry, rough, ect, not saying if doesn't have an effect, but every person is different, on a mental and physiopathic level. My point being, is that I was also never rough as a kid with my toys, and that's because my parents taught me to be careful with them, and I listened, simply because if I didn't, it broke and I didn't automatically get a new one! I had some pretty violent toys looking back, quite a few dinosaurs and Star Wars blasters (shaped like guns really) but I always played out a peaceful senario, it's what you DO with a toy is what makes it violent, not the toy making you violent. What I do agree with is that the figures appear more violent, but who's really at fault here? In America, any type of violence is allowed to be shown to any kid and that's 'okay'. The slightest bit of 'nudity'? BAN BAN BAN. Complete opposite in Europe, and while not either is correct, neither are both wrong, to an extent.

In America, any type of violence is allowed to be shown to any kid and that's 'okay'. The slightest bit of 'nudity'? BAN BAN BAN. Complete opposite in Europe, and while not either is correct, neither are both wrong, to an extent.

Ya, when we lived over seas, my wife would always cover my eyes, while other wives would point it out. I learned to walk very well with hands over my eyes.

Don't you say anything bad about pony!!!!!

Now body put's Pony in the EVIL Corner!!!!!!

PONY LIFE, for Life!!!!!

Sorry, Had to put that there for my girls.  Cause they like My Little Ponies, Really they do, Ya I play with them because I want to hang with my girls, Really that Pony on my desk is theirs, Ya they left it there, really they a did, stop looking at me. moving on, nothing to see here.

bp_1396405230__quick_meme.jpg

I think that is on the next UFC fight. I have 20 on Hello Kitty, that cat has some amazing @#$ moves.

Count me in, ever saw that one episode of Robot Chicken? Hello Kitty can kick some serious ass.

If you really think about what you just wrote, in the days of the basic mini figure, people used to care more about the bricks in a LEGO set. Now, they care more about what minifigures are in each set.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

During my classic space days, this was definitely the case.  There were exactly 5 types of minifigs: white, red, yellow, black and blue.  I was drawn to sets based on the build, the minifigs were just extras.  In fact, one year a family member gave me one of the small minifig packs for a birthday present and I was very disappointed :cry: