6869 - Quinjet Aerial Battle

Doofy McGee

I'm a Scarlett Jo fan...but think another actress could be better?  Some characters like Wolverine and Xavier  are perfectly casted (IMO).  Maybe I don't know the history/back story of Black Widow and fans generally think Scar Jo is doing a fine job. 

The article talks about a prequel using younger actors for Black Widow and Hawkeye (cheaper, and makes sense anyway for a prequel taking place some years back). I love the current actress, but would have no problem with a younger version newcomer.

Ironically I`m not a Scarlett Jo fan. Lots of movies that I like with her in them, but by herself, she has never sold me on anything. Winter Soldier looks great, and her performance will no doubt raise some interest in the Black Widow merchandise, and a film of her own will no doubt do the same thing.

I wish she is soon added to the Super Heroes ....

'>

Now this, this I could go for :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it was good. I think it'll only further the superheroes line. Black widow, falcon and Nick Fury should see a rise in value. When they make a winter soldier minifigure it'll be a hot seller imo, which since they end the movie on the premise of finding him I think it'll be soon.

The movie was pretty good. I am not huge on the super heroes themes (not like I am on the most beautiful woman in the world Scarlett Johannson) but the movie was pretty good.

Either way, there were quinjets galore. They did crash several of them again, but being a big part of the movie, maybe that Quinjet looks a little better (along with the Black Widow minifigure).

Only bad thing is that no one ever really says its name. But its certainly more recognizable after seeing that movie.

• Like 1

Completely agree. there were a TONNNNN of Quinjets in that movie. i could see kids wanting multiples.

Now that Target is done with them, perhaps TRU will actually sell out at 89.99 and from there, its on to the races.

-oh and did anyone else wonder how big a UCS helicarrier would need to be to land them on? Completely financially unfeasible, but it would be sweet.