Does anyone have a number for Ebay higher ups?

Jojoyojimbi

Long story short, they overdrafted me a few months ago with their automatic account payments and new seller holds, when I reversed the charges with my bank they adjusted my bill to be due the same amount, when the money was freed up from paypal I paid it

now fast forward a few months and they've added a fee onto my current statement for the same amount I reversed even though I've already paid it.

I can't get anyone I talk to in any of the call centers to understand that this charge shouldn't be there because I ALREADY PAID MY DEC BILL even after the chargeback

dear god this whole thing is started to piss me off and drive me to amazon

so, anyone have a number to some higher tier support line or something that could help with this?

they're basically not even understanding my point, all they say is that the 160 they're adding is additional charges from dec but they can't explain what it's from other than the charge back, and when I try to explain it to them I end up on hold for 20-30 minutes, they come back and say the same ****