London Drugs Canada LEGO Sale

Hansolo55

Has anyone received their order from London Drugs?

I placed mine on March 10th and they claim shipping within 48 hours, yet it's still at "Order Status: Being Processed" and "Shipping Status: Not Shipped". I guess there might be some inventory issues.

I may have discovered a little trick to get free shipping with London Drugs!

I created an account and placed an order some 10 days ago. I went back to the website 3 days ago, trying to fill up a cart, but there wasn't enough stock so I left with various items still in the cart. The next day, I received an email reminder that I had left items in my cart (and didn't pay attention to it). Then, 3 days later, I received another reminder that offered a code for free shipping so that I could get the items left in the cart on their way.

It's really not worth much, but feel free to try it :).

• Like 1

Just a heads up, from March 28 - April 2, they are having 20% off all their legos, including the new stuff if anyone wants to grab some of the new sets at a discount.

I`ll look at picking up the Lego Movie line. Mine just stocked up literally last week on some of the new stuff, so plenty of pickings (hopefully). Thanks for sharing!

I may have discovered a little trick to get free shipping with London Drugs!

I created an account and placed an order some 10 days ago. I went back to the website 3 days ago, trying to fill up a cart, but there wasn't enough stock so I left with various items still in the cart. The next day, I received an email reminder that I had left items in my cart (and didn't pay attention to it). Then, 3 days later, I received another reminder that offered a code for free shipping so that I could get the items left in the cart on their way.

It's really not worth much, but feel free to try it :).

I tried this with CCP and it worked like a charm! took about 3 days and they sent a free shipping coupon.

Thanks!