Monthly 2014 Blog and Review Writing Contest Winners!

Hello...

I would like to announce the winners of February 2014 Monthly Blog and Review Writing Contest. Both sections were close, with Noodlenut edging out Migration in the Blog Contest and MartinP edging out Noodelnut in the Review Contest. I would like to thank all that entered this month's contests. The new contest for March 2014 starts immediately.  The winners (Noodlenut and MartinP) can contact Jeff and I directly for prize information.  Thanks...

SEE BELOW FOR MARCH 2014 WINNERS...

• Like 3

WOW!! :drool:   Thanks Ed and Jeff for running this contest!  (And the whole site, for that matter.)  Also, congratulations to MartinP and everyone else who entered the contest.  I am looking forward to competing next month!

Congrats Noodlenut! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: Your blogs and reviews are amazing. I still have to finish reading them. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Hello...

I would like to announce the winners of February 2014 Monthly Blog and Review Writing Contest. Both sections were close, with Noodlenut edging out Migration in the Blog Contest and MartinP edging out Noodelnut in the Review Contest. I would like to thank all that entered this month's contests. The new contest for March 2014 starts immediately.  The winners (Noodlenut and MartinP) can contact Jeff and I directly for prize information.  Thanks...

The link doesn't seem to be working.  I get a "You do not have permission to preview drafts." message.

Is there a blog on how to blog? I know I am ridiculously over tired right now from uni stuff, but I have an idea on something I want to right up and cannot even find where to start.

I would most certainly appreciate anyone to tackle the subject of how to use the blog feature. I can usually figure out stuff like this by messing around with it myself but still a step or hint in the right direction would be helpful.

Is there a blog on how to blog? I know I am ridiculously over tired right now from uni stuff, but I have an idea on something I want to right up and cannot even find where to start. 

I would most certainly appreciate anyone to tackle the subject of how to use the blog feature. I can usually figure out stuff like this by messing around with it myself but still a step or hint in the right direction would be helpful.

I have already started to work on this.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hello...

I would like to announce the winners of March 2014 Monthly Blog and Review Writing Contest.  Noodlenut won the blog section for the second month in a row for his Blog Writing and Flooding the Market blogs and Comicblast won for his review of the Duel on Genosis.  I would like to thank all that entered this month's contests. The new contest for April 2014 starts immediately.  The winners (Noodlenut and Comicblast) can contact Jeff and I directly for prize information.  Thanks...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello...

I would like to announce the winners of April 2014 Monthly Blog and Review Writing Contest.  There was a close race this month between Lenjon and Comicblast.  By points, Lenjon won, but I feel Comicblast deserved something, so I will split the $100 Prize(two $50 GCs) into a $75 GC for Lenjon and a $25 GC for Comicblast.   I would like to thank all that entered this month's contests.  The winners (Lenjon and Comicblast) can contact Jeff and I directly for prize information.  

Jeff and I are going to postpone the current contest.  We have an idea about having a group of "blog writers" that get paid in LEGO sets or gift cards.  Members of this writing group will get paid to produce content.  More on this in a couple of days...

• Like 1

Hello...

I would like to announce the winners of April 2014 Monthly Blog and Review Writing Contest.  There was a close race this month between Lenjon and Comicblast.  By points, Lenjon won, but I feel Comicblast deserved something, so I will split the $100 Prize(two $50 GCs) into a $75 GC for Lenjon and a $25 GC for Comicblast.   I would like to thank all that entered this month's contests.  The winners (Lenjon and Comicblast) can contact Jeff and I directly for prize information.  

Jeff and I are going to postpone the current contest.  We have an idea about having a group of "blog writers" that get paid in LEGO sets or gift cards.  Members of this writing group will get paid to produce content.  More on this in a couple of days...

Ha very interesting. Now that my schedule has cleared up a little bit, this might be great. Was planning on participating this month.

Congratulations to the winners (Lenjon and Comicblast!)  You guys really deserved this.  I really enjoy reading both of your reviews and blogs.  I meant to enter the blog contest this month - I even had started on a few articles.  Then life got in the way.  It does that sometimes.  At least I'll have a head start on some future articles.

Anyway, looking forward to the blog writers group.  With summer coming, it will open up more time for me to write some more.  It's always good to see a steady flow of blogs.

• Like 1