Who has something they can't identify?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Question

I have some older bricks that have an anchor symbol with a dot on both sides of it on them.  They are the closet to lego (for non lego) I have ever come across and I have no idea what they are called.  I've searched for them a few times and only found 1 post of someone asking who made them?????  No idea!

I have some older bricks that have an anchor symbol with a dot on both sides of it on them.  They are the closet to lego (for non lego) I have ever come across and I have no idea what they are called.  I've searched for them a few times and only found 1 post of someone asking who made them?????  No idea!

You'll need to post a picture, but if they are non-Lego, I'm not sure you'll have much luck.

Received some bonus mini figs with an ebay purchase, but not really familiar with these older Star Wars figures. Would appreciate any help identifying these and if any are worth reselling.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Haha are you kidding? ;-)

So I will not go too deep here what you've got starting from the upper left:

3 torsos of the super battle droids (metal blue... sorry I don't know if there are any ranks...)

1 ewok (probably from an older set)

1 legs and torso of an old storm trooper from the early sets, though you have the wrong head (should be a black one)

1 clone trooper

next

1 super battle droid

2 normal battle droids

2 normal battle droids in another version

1 R4D5

1 clone trooper (another version though, the helmet seems to be an earlier version)

1 slave princess Leia (the old one, I'd guess from the first Jabbas Palace)

next

1 Qui-Gon-Jin (some old naboo set)

1 I would say that's supposed to be Obi-Wan from some old naboo set

1 I don't know... don't even know if it belongs to the theme at all

1 rebel pilot (early versions) this one is called Biggs Darklighter he's been part of 7140 and 7142 (both X-Wing sets)

1 I don't know... probably none star wars

2 luke skywalker... I would guess from 7201 final duell II and the other one seems to be a newer version from 6210 Jabbas Sail barge (the old one)

items

1 random helmet

2 stormtrooper helmets (so if you add it to your stormtrooper body you are left with one stormtrooper helmet)

1 I don't know I can't see... can be anything.. guess black hair?

1 brown hair (I would guess from an old princess leia figure)

1 brown hair from qui-gon-jinn

8 lightsaber...

1 robe

I'd guess that you could sell them for small profit.

some people still sell those for good money but since there will be a new storm trooper battle pack next year I would guess that it will be difficult then to sell the stormtrooper.

I'd say that the stormtrooper (with black head and a weapon) and the red droid could get you some money.

I would sell them all together, you might get 10-20$ in an auction