Who has something they can't identify?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Question

vincevaughn-  Here's what I'm able to come up with without doing too much research.

2,6,7 I believe are Republic Frigate

#3 is Sith Nightspeeder

#11 is from original Batman, Penguin's boat

#12 is newer SW battle pack

#14 is IJ Temple Escape

#15 is PotC Fountain of Youth

#17 is General Greivous' ship

#16 is PotC is Cannibal Escape or Isla de Muerta, can't remember exactly

#18 is an IJ car I believe

Pretty sure the part right below Temple Escape (#14) is from AT-AP

That's all I got for now.

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

a numbering system whaaaattt! best "I need help" ever.  If I wasn't being asked how long untill I start my "honey do" list, I'ld love to play. damn 

Thank you Huskers1236 I appreciate the point in the right direction.  #1 is bugging me as I tried to find it by the light brick but so far coming up empty.

Also have these two pieces which I gave up on after 30 minutes on bricklink lol

Thanks all, love this thread :P

That black peice is from star war set MHC.. I know because I recently purchased 50+ of thoses lol

353-9111062SPA79UC1320216M.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you Huskers1236 I appreciate the point in the right direction.  #1 is bugging me as I tried to find it by the light brick but so far coming up empty.

Also have these two pieces which I gave up on after 30 minutes on bricklink lol

Thanks all, love this thread :P

I soooo know that second piece. It was only used for the Technic RoboRiders from my youth. I remember buying them all up for no good reason especially The Boss. I mean, you had to have THE BOSS! :biggrin:

32306.jpg

8512-1.jpg

• Like 1

#1 I think is from Orc Forge after comparing the pictures.

Looked at it and it is the base of the Ork Forge....had it in my mind that the Ork Forge had a much darker base lol.  Thanks again!

I soooo know that second piece. It was only used for the Technic RoboRiders from my youth. I remember buying them all up for no good reason especially The Boss. I mean, you had to have THE BOSS! :biggrin:

That's awesome!  I remember picking it out of the lot and thinking no way this is LEGO, probably a piece from ***.I. Joe or something.  You know it just doesn't look or feel like a LEGO piece.  But sure enough it had the LEGO stamp and now I am a bit smarter :P.  Thanks you!

That's awesome!  I remember picking it out of the lot and thinking no way this is LEGO, probably a piece from G.I. Joe or something.  You know it just doesn't look or feel like a LEGO piece.  But sure enough it had the LEGO stamp and now I am a bit smarter :P.  Thanks you!

Yeah, Lego came up with some oddball designs for pieces in Technic's formative years including Bionicle. I think that one was supposed to act like a launcher for the RoboRiders wheels. Lego had a weird stage of builds either throwing, flipping, or tossing some sort of projectile or disk. Anyway, you're welcome.

Yeah, Lego came up with some oddball designs for pieces in Technic's formative years including Bionicle. I think that one was supposed to act like a launcher for the RoboRiders wheels. Lego had a weird stage of builds either throwing, flipping, or tossing some sort of projectile or disk. Anyway, you're welcome.

Yeah, I remember that. Maybe flick missiles are an evolution of this formative play feature?