Who has something they can't identify?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

Question

Yeah, I remember that. Maybe flick missiles are an evolution of this formative play feature?

More than likely; remember the original spring loaded launchers (that were eventually replaced by this)? Man, those things are HUGE! Fun to fire but trying to incorporate them into a build usually messes things up unless the design itself was big to begin with. I am glad Lego came out with the new sleeker spring launchers in those Star Wars sets.

Looks like a head from the new Arctic line from LEGO City, it's in a few sets from that line, but as that line hasn't been released as of yet it is most likely from an older set, sorry, but that's all I know about it.

You are correct! Thanks! I dont know how you figured it out so quickly, you are good. I ordered some heads and other parts from pick a brick for my son and they sent a few of these by mistake.

Looks like a head from the new Arctic line from LEGO City, it's in a few sets from that line, but as that line hasn't been released as of yet it is most likely from an older set, sorry, but that's all I know about it.

It is from the new City Arctic line. I was originally thinking of an older set myself.

60033-1.jpg

• Like 1

I wish the image was larger but thankfully those bodies are wicked easy to remember.

OrcKing... I must thank you! I had faint memories of this theme as a child and could not find it for the life of me! Thank you very much, even though you were helping someone else ahahaha.

Here is a new one I haven't seen before.  It does say Lego, but I cannot seem to find the piece.  Sorry for the poor picture!

That is one piece?! I've never seen anything like it. It says "LEGO" on the studs? From the picture, it looks like the studs are smooth, but it could just be the picture. On almost all LEGO bricks, the LEGO logo is molded onto the tops of the studs. 

post-5354-0-43393900-1403296169_thumb.jp

EDIT: Last question...Would the pieces be glued together by any chance?

Edited by comicblast

Here is a new one I haven't seen before.  It does say Lego, but I cannot seem to find the piece.  Sorry for the poor picture!

That is one piece?! I've never seen anything like it. It says "LEGO" on the studs? From the picture, it looks like the studs are smooth, but it could just be the picture. On almost all LEGO bricks, the LEGO logo is molded onto the tops of the studs. 

attachicon.gif2x4brick_red.jpg

It looks like a pocket fisherman. Lego style.

attachicon.gif2x4brick_red.jpg

It does say Lego on the studs and on the underside of the piece it says the LEGO group.  If you look real close at the picture, you can see the hinds of Lego on the middle set of 4 studs.  And yes, it is one large piece as far as I can tell.  The red piece does slide horizontally along the part.  The 4 studs on the left of the piece are like a turntable that rotates when  the red piece slides horizontally.  Can't even think of what to use for keywords to search for this piece.