Polybag/Minifig Trading

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@stackables, I have the Roller Derby Girl and Judge new in package. What would you like to trade? Also being a seasoned bag groper, If there are any others you would like, I can get them for you. I JUST CHECKED , I HAVE THE DIVER, BUT HE HAS BEEN OPENED I AM OPEN TO ANY POLYBAGS. ALL OF MY LEGO COMES FROM A NON-SMOKING HOME!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! If anyone is looking for recent polybags let me know. I have over 40 different ones in stock (all have multiples) I definitely want to keep one of each for me but I'm willing to trade some of the others. Also have some fun vintage ones too!

Looking for all (6 i think) lotr/hobbit pokybags minus Gandalf.

Have a bunch of Chima bags and some headhunters and 1 tie fighter.

Hey guys! If anyone is looking for recent polybags let me know. I have over 40 different ones in stock (all have multiples) I definitely want to keep one of each for me but I'm willing to trade some of the others. Also have some fun vintage ones too!

Would you trade some polybags for a 4842 with a trashed box? Is this possible to trade? I don't have polybags to trade but I'm interested in something easier to sell like this to boost my reputation in a site similar to Ebay.

Would you trade some polybags for a 4842 with a trashed box? Is this possible to trade? I don't have polybags to trade but I'm interested in something easier to sell like this to boost my reputation in a site similar to Ebay.

If you have a 4842 with the inner bags sealed and complete and would like to sell it, Pm me your asking price and maybe I can help you get rid of it!

• 1 year later...

Hi all.  I am very interested in the following figs.  They can be opened, don't need any bags or sets:

-Darth Revan

-Darth Malgus

-Cyborg Maul

-Bib Fortuna (newest)

-Asyla Secura (newest)

I have a lot of stuff to trade for these.

Please post this in the Bricktrader area as all trading in the trading forum has been closed.  Thanks.

Please post this in the Bricktrader area as all trading in the trading forum has been closed.  Thanks.

I understand this, but Bricktrader has been an unquestionable failure.  I have never generated a PM from my listings and when I have PM'd others, I haven't been able to close a deal.  It's much easier to trade when we can do it in a thread. 

I understand this, but Bricktrader has been an unquestionable failure.  I have never generated a PM from my listings and when I have PM'd others, I haven't been able to close a deal.  It's much easier to trade when we can do it in a thread. 

Sorry it hasn't worked out for you there yet, but this is where trades go.