Appreciation Thread for Members?

binici

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I'd like to thank whoever deleted my self-congratulating post. I guess a guy can't pat himself on the back for no apparent reason.

I defiantly appreciate your hilarious postings. "liked" the first post even.

And the Mack's should go without saying but really like their avatars having both the devil and Zeus

Triple for the members who are less active lately like willy431 and emazers as they are harder to find ;)

Thanks to members who like-d my posts.

I was looking through " what did you buy today" thread back in later 2012. There were some names I recognized but, there were a lot of names that I have never seen post and I am familiar with emazer and willy 431( been a member for about a year) . Have these guys quit, gone underground or just lurking?

I was looking through " what did you buy today" thread back in later 2012. There were some names I recognized but, there were a lot of names that I have never seen post and I am familiar with emazer and willy 431( been a member for about a year) . Have these guys quit, gone underground or just lurking?

Most probably got too busy to keep up with the forums.

• 2 years later...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank exciter1 for always sharing his vast gif/image archive with all of us. 

...Including this fantastic one I've never seen before of the owner of my beloved Eagles pulling the old "smell my hand" prank on his ex-wife. Haha

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

Phil B.  is always a great contributor around here but today he's on fire. thanks for all your postings

edit: just saw I already called you out before but damn it man you're good

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

42 minutes ago, brickcrazyhouse said:

Phil B.  is always a great contributor around here but today he's on fire. thanks for all your postings

edit: just saw I already called you out before but damn it man you're good

Well thanks :blush: .... but what did I do today that was so special? I know for one this site is my biggest reason for procrastinating on my other priorities :) but that is more a thanks to all of you guys - feels like home here, and it's great to have a place on the Interwebs where you can have civilized conversations (and a wee bit of fun) with kindred spirits.

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse

I think it was three different post. two in the Yellow Sub thread and one level headed perspective on tax exemption  issue. (don't remember what thread) :thumbsu: