Appreciation Thread for Members?

binici

Not sure if this will/should be moved and stickied, but we need a thread to say thanks!

Yes, thanking other members for such services as: hooking you up with coupons, finding deals, helping with info and much more is needed to show the love around here...

I'll start it off and say, Thanks hxckid88, you hooked me up with a much needed B&****** 20% coupon, which will be put to good use!

See how easy that was? Now you give it a go! :thumbsup:

• Like 4

To no one in particular but to a bunch of you in general I wish to express my thanks as well. So many of you are so great in sharing so much information it is great. I don't post a lot as I don't think I have much to say which is going to help that often and I don't talk just to be talking.

THANK YOU ALL!

How many did you manage to get?

Just six, but I sold 3 for 13.99 as I was the first on ebay to list them knowing they were available for 2.49 and after fees and 7.47 purchase cost I made 25 quid or so and still have 3 for myself that I can sell anytime for a tenner.

Does this site get any royalties if I click on amazon or any other sties via here and make a purchase????

Just six, but I sold 3 for 13.99 as I was the first on ebay to list them knowing they were available for 2.49 and after fees and 7.47 purchase cost I made 25 quid or so and still have 3 for myself that I can sell anytime for a tenner.

Does this site get any royalties if I click on amazon or any other sties via here and make a purchase????

yes if you go through their links it does

Guest eightbrick

I'd like to thank the academy, my agent, parents, wife and myself for investing in Lego :P

Ya goof! Which reminds me... thanks to everyone who makes us smile!

Thanks to everyone who contributes to the growth and success of Brickpicker! I`m very happy to be a member here, and am grateful for everyone`s valuable (and invaluable) opinions, advice, knowledge, etc. Thank you to the Macks, who we would not have these forums without!  :thumbsup: Keep up the contributions guys/girls!

And to everyone who makes me laugh/warm and fuzzy inside  xD  :sarcastic:

Do members appreciate? What's the thinking these days - double the money in 2 years?

Ohh, I think we`ve got some big winners amongst the members. Seriously, I think you`ve hit the jackpot  :money: