• Pet Shop
    • Town Hall
    • Palace Cinema
    • Parisian Restaurant
    • Detective's Office
    • Brick Bank
    • Assembly Square

My favourite is the Grand Emporium. IMO it is the best looking set of the lot

That would be my first pick as well If I had to choose. Nothing wrong with the others, just Grand Emporium looks fantastic inside and out.

I know my least favorite is Market Street as I just don't like the way it looks compared to all the others.

It is rather scrawny in comparison. It's nice but not exceptional. I could easily pick the Pet Shop or Green Grocer over Market Street.

I've built FB and TH. I really liked the way FB was built, and the details. I love the ping pong table.

Can't have a firehouse without a ping pong table!

I like the new Palace Cinema best, I think it has a lot of MoC possibilities.

Very true.

Hmm, interesting numbers for the poll.

Green Grocer, Grand Emporium, Town Hall, and Palace Cinema are all tied!

Fire Brigade and Pet Shop tied for second, with Cafe Corner in third.

And Market Street dead last with zip.

I think each one is so unique and has its own interesting features that it's hard to really say just one is your favorite!

I would have to agree. By itself, I am more attracted to the Grand Emporium but as you said, each is unique in its own nice little way.

And they look incredible when attached to one another to make a lively street scene!

No wonder why the Market Street has no votes. It looks ugly IMO. It retailed for $89.99 and is now going for $1,200 new so you can't say it was a complete flop.

I always thought Market street was great...

You know... now I know everyone will want to hit me on the head... but there was 1 available 2011 Christmas for RETAIL price at my local shop (ok my country retail so that means 25% more than US retail) and I did not buy it because I had no idea at that point how much could it be worth.......

man I want to hit myself on the head now....

My partner built all of them in our house, except Market Street which I don't like enough to pony up any kind of money for. She told me that her favorite is Green Grocer as it was the most fun to build... but that the Palace Cinema was perhaps the most interesting and varied to build.

Yep that's what I was saying earlier, market street is easily the worst Modular it just looks terrible compared to the others. Personally I almost don't even consider it a modular. I think it was designed by "fans" too which could explain why it looks so poor. Don't get me wrong though, lego fans build some of the best Legos I've ever seen usually even better than TLG themselves but they did a poor job on Market Street IMO. Prices are through the roof on it though.

It was getting to a point where it looked like Palace Cinema was going to be top modular with 8 votes, but now Grand Emporium makes a grand return to the lead with 12! And Green Grocer places a respectable third place with 7. Market Street is dead last, followed by Cafe Corner. I guess the value of those two must be due to the "Rule of 1st" over looks & design.