BRICK FRIDAY DEALS ON LEGO S@H AVAILABLE TO VIP MEMBERS ON NOVEMBER 17TH!!

Ed Mack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like how if you click on "more info" it doesn't help. Curious to what will be on sale. Hopefully something worthwhile.

You get the set that is pictured there with $99 purchase from Lego stores or LEGO Shop at Home. This was on Eurobricks about a week ago, sorry, thought there were more EB followers here. The site I saw says "one per customer" for Lego stores, not sure about LEGO Shop at Home, I am planning on having a few $100 orders to see if I can get a few of these sets, supposedly have about $15 values. Can't beat a set with over 100 pieces and 4 minifigures for free.

Also, for Lego stores, there is some sort of PickaBrick deal going on too, but since I don't live near one, I didn't pay much attention.

hi there why is it that Lego Shop online don't seem to do these special events to buyers who are from New Zealand. Im a VIP lego member from NZ and we hardly get anything like this at all. at the same time, we don't even have lego shop you can go to so the only time we can get some sets are through the lego website and even then we don't get everything that US or UK get. wish they can provide the same things to other countries as well.

hi there

why is it that Lego Shop online don't seem to do these special events to buyers who are from New Zealand. Im a VIP lego member from NZ and we hardly get anything like this at all. at the same time, we don't even have lego shop you can go to so the only time we can get some sets are through the lego website and even then we don't get everything that US or UK get.

wish they can provide the same things to other countries as well.

I agree. Quite unfair.

Who's getting excited?

Meeee!!!! However I do not think I'm going to take advantage of the LEGO Shop at Home tomorrow because I am someone who demands pristine Lego boxes and ordering from S&**** is risky because you never know what is going to happen during shipping. I'm instead going to pick up the free holiday set by visiting my 2 closest Lego stores Thanksgiving night as they both open at midnight, hopefully the crowds aren't too bad.

I'm instead going to pick up the free holiday set by visiting my 2 closest Lego stores Thanksgiving night as they both open at midnight, hopefully the crowds aren't too bad.

Good plan. Plus you get the in-store bonus pick-a-brick box. There's only one store around here so I'm going to press my luck. I can always exchange them later.

Good plan. Plus you get the in-store bonus pick-a-brick box. There's only one store around here so I'm going to press my luck. I can always exchange them later.

Yeah very true, I would probably do the same if I were you. I'm lucky I have 2 Lego stores here in the Washington DC area, actually a 3rd a little over an hour away but I don't plan to bother with that. By the way what is the in store pick a brick box? I mean I know what pick a brick is, but is Lego also giving away a free pick a brick box too on black Friday? And if so do I get to chose what color bricks I get? The reason I ask is because I need more white bricks as I'm currently working on a sweet holiday/christmas MOC and more white bricks = more snow

Yeah very true, I would probably do the same if I were you. I'm lucky I have 2 Lego stores here in the Washington DC area, actually a 3rd a little over an hour away but I don't plan to bother with that. By the way what is the in store pick a brick box? I mean I know what pick a brick is, but is Lego also giving away a free pick a brick box too on black Friday? And if so do I get to chose what color bricks I get? The reason I ask is because I need more white bricks as I'm currently working on a sweet holiday/christmas MOC and more white bricks = more snow

I believe you get the Holiday box to fill at PAB wall, but on your return visit after the holidays. I can't recall which site I read this at (Brickset or Bricklink).

Miro