6863 - Batwing Battle Over Gotham City

derickb81

• 8 months later...

Solid set for sure. Honestly I didn`t pay any attention to it whilst it was available. I started investing just under a year ago and by the time I noticed/starting paying attention to it, it was pretty much gone. Don`t think it``s going to be a huge winner, but it will still be a winner in its` own right. You get the Batwing (obviously), the pretty sweet looking chopper, Batman, the Joker, everyone`s favourite anarchist, and a henchmen. Looking great, and excellent pieces/figures/initial price point. At retail, I`d buy a couple right now, no questions asked.

• 2 weeks later...

If you don`t have any/very few, I`d suggesting picking them up. Haven`t looked recently myself, but you may be able to PM with somewhere online to get a bit of a discount on the price, though not sure anyplace still has them available. It`s a solid set, and at this point, if you must pay retail, I`d buy at least a couple. 

I think you can get it at Target.com for retail ($35) so it's still available, but it could be gone at any time.  Who knows how many TRU has, but they are rarely below or even near MSRP.  They were $25 prior to Christmas at TRU so I think a lot of people stocked up at a discount.  If you still need one for your collection it's a good idea but I wouldn't load up at this price just yet.